Woody's

Woody's

Sunday, January 30, 2011

No more SNOW!

Who wants more snow? I love snow, but I've realized that now since I have a big girl job I'm not a fan of the snow ha! Now maybe if I worked in schools I'd still enjoy it BUT I work in private practice so I'm not fan. Hopefully this weather they say is coming our way we'll just bypass us. This weekend was gorgeous!! Definitely made me want Spring to be here NOW!

Weekend Update
This weekend was GREAT! I headed to Conway on Friday after work to spend some time with the fam. Friday we just had some chicken enchiladas (yummy) and mom and I watched Toy Story 3- no I hadn't seen it yet. It was a good movie but I didn't cry like I've heard some people say they did ; ) Saturday mom and I headed to Little Rock for some shopping. First stop was Park Plaza Mall. Mom had gotten me a pair of yoga paints for christmas at VS- well they were a little snug so I went to return them in Fayetteville but they don't care yoga pants in their stores (not the PINK brand a different brand) so I got a gift card to get some later when I went to LR. Well we went to VS and they were having a huge sale on their workout stuff so I got 2 pairs of yoga pants for $10 & I found THIS


Yeah I know what you're thinking- WHAT THAT'S AWESOME! Ok maybe not, but I love it!!! My mom said I needed a see thru shirt when I workout so everyone can see it ha! The best thing was I didn't have to pay any of my own $$$ my gift card covered it all with .15 left over = ) Mom got a good deal on some PJ's as well.

Next stop, we headed to a mall someone at my mom's work had talked about- Promenade at Chenal. This place was pretty, reminded us of the mall at Pinnacle in Rogers. There wasn't a lot of stores but they had an Anthropologie!! Love love this store, a little pricey on some stuff but a girl can still look! I didn't find anything I couldn't live without. They also had a DSW shoes there, so I looked for my bridesmaids shoes but they didn't carry the Paris Hilton brand so I'll just order those.

After some shopping we met my friend Drew from college and ate lunch at YaYa's. This place was soooo good. It was very pretty and had great sandwiches/salads. It was so much fun hanging out and catching up with Drewbie!

After a full day of shopping/eating lunch mom and I went back home to rest before hitting up the movies that night. We went and saw "No Strings Attached".  Now this movie is not for everyone, but I personally loved it! Would go see it again in a heartbeat and will be buying it when it comes out! And of course after the movie we had to hit up some Shake's!!!

It was a great weekend with the family and before I left today (sunday) we went and ate at US Pizza- our favorite pizza restaurant. Here's a picture of my sweet Baxi I got to visit with too! Can't leave out my baxi boy

Wedding Update
I went last week to meet with a guy about lighting for the reception area and about pricing for our initials to be on the dance floor- it went great but made me realize GEEZ it's almost here and I need to get on the ball. Ha, actually I've done good. The major thing I need to do right now is meet with the event coordinator of the Town Center to go over floor plan for ceremony/reception- I'm thinking do that next week.
Get ready BIG news!! The dress is finally in! Wahooooooo!!!! It came in well WAIT it came in to Brinkley on Friday- yes I know people you're thinking why didn't you just go pick it up you were close this weekend. OK, FIRST that drive is sooo boring and Lowe's is so far out there in the middle of nowhere! If there was some shopping on the way or a good restaurant, but no NOTHING! So I'm just going to have them ship it here- well to Big Kara's house. They're shipping it on Tuesday so hopefully it'll be here Wednesday or Thursday of this week!! Now I'm just praying it fits- it can be too big but PLEASE PLEASE not to small. Gosh that'd be the death of me, I don't think I have enough will power to lose weight! Yes, I've been watching too much "Say yes to the Dress" and it has made me fear this!

**Now just some pictures of the house- I just want it to be done and be moved in = ) I guess I could start packing now- might save me some stress ha!

                                             Got the Patio added and the roof

                         Front hasn't changed much, just another look at roof

Earlier this week Big Kara had sent me a picture of her daughter's cell phone cover. OMG I was so jealous!! I know sad I'm jealous of a little girl's cell phone cover- well I asked her where she got it and she said eBay.  So, yes I get on eBay and order me one too = ) $8 with tax and shipping- That's what I call a deal


As most of you know I love skull/crossbone things! I love it- but it does kind of bother my ear when I talk on it, but it's worth it ; )

(I promise this blog is almost over)


On Friday, before I headed to Conway I stopped at a girl's house that is very artistic and we are sorority sisters. She's had this painting for awhile for me and we finally had the same schedule so I could pick it up.

I figured I could hang this in our Tv room/Hog room = ) Some of you might could do this on your own but ha not me- I'm not creative at all! If you like this you should check out her work on facebook- Creative Design by Allyson McGuire- she does awesome coolers as well!

Hope everyone had a great weekend- I heard some news from a friend today and it wasn't good. Keep my friend in your prayers please that everything will be okay.

Have a great week- stay warm!

1 comment:

  1. So, i went by Brinkley 2xs this weekend, I would have GLADLY picked up your dress for you!! Wish I would have known!

    ReplyDelete