Woody's

Woody's

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sad but Good week

Well sad week because our HOGS lost- yes I'm still sad. Hopefully we'll get it next year though. Now I'm ready for the last bowl game tomorrow night!! I'm not an Auburn fan but after lots of thinking I'll be rooting for SEC- not Auburn just SEC team = )

Other than the loss, I had a great week. Thursday night Andrew and I went to MiMi's Cafe to eat and it was delicious. We got home and I had him help me try to look for something I had dropped in my car. The next morning I was leaving for work and tried to move my seat up and then turned the key (which wasn't turned all the way off) and it wouldn't start. I texted Andrew and told him he was in trouble because he drove my car the night before and didn't turn the key all the way off. I called a girl from work to come get me (thanks Lacey). Andrew came and got me after he got off work (we both got off at 2) and he charged my car back up (thanks Barbara and Clay for the battery charger for xmas, already had to use it ha). Well Andrew noticed how the interior lights were left on- whoops that's on me. Darn it- I was hoping I could blame this one on him because I caused my battery to go dead not too long ago because I left my headlights on instead of leaving them on "automatic".

When Andrew came and got me Friday after work we drove by our future home to see if they've done anything else. YAY they poured the concrete! So now hopefully they'll get walls/siding up before or if we get a hard winter! Here's a picture below. I told Andrew just looking at the concrete it looks so small- can't believe everything will fit ha! Yes, that's Andrew walking right before he walks all across the concrete! Granted he checked it before he stepped on it, but I was just waiting for him to fall in a soft spot out in the middle- but it's didn't happen thank goodness! Come on now- you all know if that was me I would've fell in some sort of soft spot!! That's my luck


Friday night Andrew and I went and saw "True Grit" which was really good and got a little treat from Andy's Frozen Custard. On Saturday night Big Kara and I had planned a date night because we hadn't seen each other in awhile! We usually do not go very long without seeing each other =) Of course we picked our favorite- Bordino's. Sarah joined us because she's never been and wanted out of the house, and Whitney did too later on. It was a great night with great company.


Everyone have a great week! Hope it goes by fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment