Woody's

Woody's

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Snow day!!!

How's everybody liking this snow? It's quite pretty if you ask me, but it would be nice to work and make some $$$ too. Oh don't worry I'm not that upset about it ha! Here's a picture of the snow outside the townhouse and little Nala girl. I still can't believe how much snow we got. I know the news said we'd get a lot, but with Arkansas weather you never know!


I haven't done much today- slept in a little bit, cleaned some house, did laundry and did my CrossFit workout at home since I couldn't drive there to do it. I've actually been pretty productive considering it's 12:40!! I think anyways = ) Since I had tons of time today I washed a bunch of sheets and put new ones on the bed. AHHH, there's nothing like clean sheets on the bed, one of my absolute favorite things!! Here's a picture of my pretty new sheets my mom got me for Christmas.

                                            And of course they're blue = )

Now on to how my week has been- It's been pretty good, but the week has gone by kind of slow. Monday night I went and had my weekly dinner at Chad & Sarah's. Andrew had training that night so he didn't come, instead Lacey from work came with me and a girl from Sarah's Cell Group came. Yes poor Chad was the only guy, BUT he made us some awesome tomato soup and grilled cheese. It was so good, especially since it was so cold outside! After dinner Chad went to his room and us girls talked and watched some Bachelor = ) I never watched the Bachelor with Brad the first time, but I like him. He's definitely a little odd sometimes but he seems nice. I love love the southern girl, can't remember her name (horrible with names if I don't know them) but the girl that lost her boyfriend in the crash. She is so nice and gorgeous!! I'm not a fan of Michelle (I think that's her name) that kept complaining because it was her birthday blah blah blah. OMG I was tired of her keep saying it was her birthday- seriously you knew it would be your birthday while you were filming the show so give it up! Then he gives her a rose just because it was her birthday! AHHH noooo!! Oh well what do I know.

Oh also on Monday Sarah E. brought my wedding invitations to my work. I love love love them!!! She did such a wonderful job! So now I just need to find some envelopes for them- I want to get maybe some off-white ones or a pearl color instead of plain white. But we'll see how much those will run me, I might just get plain white =  ) Then after I get the envelopes I need to start sending them out- so who wants to help me write out addresses? Hey hey, I know it's how you want to spend a night with me = ) j/k! Here's a picture of the invites and the RSVP cards

        Looks awesome against that green wall huh? I took a picture @ work to send to my mom

                                                The RSVP card

Tuesday night Andrew and I went to Bed Bath & Beyond to start registering. It was pretty fun and also tiring. I know next time not to bring my purse = ) It was getting very heavy, we were there like 2 hours or more! Yes we had a lot to cover!! I'm excited to go register at more places this weekend!! Andrew drove by our house on wednesday and drumroll please...they started putting the structure up!!! WAHOO!!! Like i said above I love snow it's very pretty but it's putting a hold on them working on it. Hopefully this is the only big snow we get this winter- I wanted at least one big one. The last one wasn't anything!

Hope everyone is having a good week so far- there was lots of pictures in this blog but I love pictures! And I'm going to end on 2 more pictures of my Nala girl.

                                    She loves looking out the window

           Yep I let her up on the bed in the guest room- she was very happy
                    And her eyes look crazy with my flash on

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment