Woody's

Woody's

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Yay SEC!

Hope you all are having a great week so far! I've had a pretty good one. Monday night Andrew and I went to our friend's house (Chad & Sarah's) for dinner, which we usually do about every monday. We also watched some of the Bowl game (way to go SEC). Well I had been at their house about an hour and we ran out of chips for cheese dip- so I'm like ok let's go get more Sarah. Well we walk outside and it had snowed so much since I'd been there, but thought oh we'll still try. Yeah not the brightest decision I've had!!! I was sliding everywhere (and they live in Bella Vista on top of a huge hill) so decided to turn around and go back. Luckily Andrew drove his truck over there too since he got off before me, so we left my car there over night.

Tuesday was kind of a bummer day, there was a lot of ice from the night before, so I didn't get many clients that day.
                      A picture outside of my work place early monday morning- this had all melted before I headed over to Sarah & Chad's house- or else I wouldn't of gone!

                          The road in front of Rogers HS (yes they were out)- Andrew driving me to work Tuesday morning (I was glad he was off work that day)

Since Tuesday was pretty dead at work, Lacey and I did get to go to Gusano's and have a lunch. We, well I, decided to get some brownies for dessert. People, if you've never had Gusano's brownies then you need to go RIGHT now and get some. They're absolutely AMAZING! I always talk about how good they are to Lacey and she finally got to try them and she loved them!

                            Yes, I took a picture of the delicious brownies!

Andrew texted me today while I was at work and had a link to craigslist. Well I looked and he found a great deal on a ottoman/coffee table/couch. ha, I'm sure you're all like what in the world how can it be all of those things?!? Trust me, it is.  I love love love it!! I've seen one before in someone's house, but was like yeah I'm sure that cost a pretty little penny, probably something we need to save up for. BUT, thanks to Andrew's 24/7 search with craigslist he found a great deal! It's black leather, from IO Metra. The people have had it for 8 days and realized there's not enough room in their new house for it (something like that).  I guess since they had it for 8 days they couldn't take it back- but it's in perfect condition. I think honestly it could be a bed as well   = ) I'd take a nap on it. I think it'll look great with our red (maroonish) sectional- which I'll post pics of it when we get it. It's ours but our friends are keeping it in storage for us right now.


Tonight I went to CrossFit after work (yes I'm trying to get buff, not really) and when I came home Andrew had an amazing dinner waiting. Oh my it was so good, and guess what?!? I took a picture of my meal- I know I'm crazy! I'm glad one of us can cook ; )


Here's a quick little picture of Baxi my mom had sent me this past weekend- little brat was digging outside!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! I have quite a bit going on- Mom coming to town (YAY), bridal fair, Jonah's (Andrew's nephew) birthday party and Andrew's birthday.

1 comment: