Sorry to some of your who have already seen these pictures before (facebook, instagram) but I want to add them to my blog too because I've heard you can make a book out of your blog posts. I'm going to try to do that at the end of the year. So here goes the picture galore...
So the top picture is me and the bottom one if Andrew. Then the other two are of course Cooper- I can see him in both of us- what do you guys think? Andrew of course says it's all him (I think a lot of it is) but I think are smiles are similar too = )
Your 2-month appointment was on Valentines Day and it went great. Dr. said everything looked great and you're perfect. I'm doing the alternate shot schedule so you only had to take one 1 shot with a needle and the other was medicine. You cried a little bit during the shot but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. You are now weighing 11-pounds, 8-ounces (54th %) and 23" long (46th %).
2 Months old on Valentine's Day
- You're talking up a storm! You will sit on our laps and coo/smile tons. We like to say "ooooo" back and forth to each other and "agooo"
- You're doing great with head control and can control for minutes- never timed you but you have great control for awhile. We also still try to add in that tummy time everyday
- You're still sleeping great in your crib- you take your last bottle around 9ish (5-6 oz of breastmilk) and wake up around 2-3 then again around 6ish but you'll usually go right back to sleep for a little bit. Right now since we don't have to get up early I'll usually come get you and lay you in bed with me and we sleep in =) You're quite the snuggle bunny and like to sleep in.
- You'll usually wake up around 9-10 and then you're awake and ready to talk and play
- We heard your first giggle on 2/10/13 and it was precious. It's not consistent but you've done it 3x
- You're quite the hair puller and will grasp toys we put in your hands
- You're getting more interested in toys and will just stare at them and you are a squirmer
- You fight your sleep during the day- you'll be so tired but just fight it
- You're such a happy boy and we love you so much!
Andrew's mom just got done with her 7-day chemo, now it's just a waiting game to see when her counts will come back up and for her to start feeling good before she gets to come home = )
I think I've caught up on everything now = )
Have a good day!