- Weight- 16lbs, 12oz (45th %)
- Height- 26", almost 27" (50th %)
- You're rolling from back to stomach constantly now (first time 5/31/13)
- Babbling tons- has m, b, d consonants and will say bababa, dadada, mamama (I know you aren't associating mama with me but I still love hearing it)
- You are prop sitting pretty good and will sit up without using your hands for help for about 10sec. then fall - a little top heavy = )
- Still sleeping through the night in your crib (8:00ish-7:30ish) and mainly on your tummy now since rolling over
- You drink 5-6 6oz. bottles a day
- Went swimming for the first time and LOVED it
- Got circumcised = (
- Love it when I sing ABC's (I think b/c I started singing it from day 1)
- Love playing peek-a-boo
- Grabbing everything and play with it in your hands to figure it out- then whatever it is usually goes to the mouth
- We held out for 2 months but finally let you eat fruits, you aren't too much of a fan yet
- You've tried pears, sweet potatoes w/apple (you love this one)
- You're in btwn a size 2 & 3 diaper- depends on the brand so we've been doing both because we still have diapers that people have bought for us (thank you)
- Wearing some 3-6 months clothes (again depends on brand) but mainly 6-months clothes
- Stayed your first night with Mimi/Pawpaw and did great for them
We went swimming at Mimi and Pawpaw's and you loved the water- stayed in for a good 30minutes. We started doing swimming lessons last week. I didn't get any pictures but we loved it! We'll go back as soon as Cooper from his circumcision.
Cooper got circumcised the week after he turned 6-months. Yes, we wanted it done at birth but it didn't happen so we had to wait. We had to be at Mercy Friday morning at 5:30am and surgery started around 7:15. They put him completely under anesthesia since he's more mobile and did not want him to feel it at all. Surgery did not last long at all, but Cooper was not happy waking up from the anesthesia. He could only drink Pedialyte which he sucked down. After drinking some he passed back out for a bit then woke up happy as can be. We had to wait until he peed and then got to go home. Cooper was a trooper and was his normal self all night- he did wake up once crying pretty bad (which isn't like him) so we gave him some tylenol in case he was in pain and he slept the rest of the night.
Today we had to take the bandages off and that was not fun at all. Cooper cried and I'm sure it hurt but after a couple of diaper changes and putting Neosporin it doesn't seem to bother him at all anymore (which I'm so happy about it). Only thing that stinks is we have to wake up Cooper throughout the night to change his diaper because stitches could dissolve too quick if he's sitting in a wet diaper for a long time.
Happy boy at 6am
This boy will turn circles on his belly- I got some pictures of him doing it in his crib one night