Some new/first things:
- had 9-month appointment. Weight- 18 pounds, 10 ounces (24th %), height- 28 inches (54%), head circumference- 19in. (i don't know the % on this but I'm guessing it's up there ha)
- drinking from a sippie cup consistently- well water, no formula in sippie's yet
- started eating breakfast, lunch and dinner with snacks- started just putting oatmeal in morning bottles because wouldn't finish your daytime bottles, i guess from being full of all that food you chow down on =)
- went on your first family vacation to Big Cedar
- you're still always talking I feel like and babbling away- dada has a been a new one you're saying a lot
- have a tooth poking through- no it hasn't come all the way through yet but i'm counting it!
- no more army crawling- crawling on all fours and FAST!
- pulling up on everything you can
- starting to cruise a little bit- not tons but I have feeling it's coming soonhad to move crib mattress to lowest level so you don't topple over when you pull up to stand
- had your trip to the splash park
- walk while holding on and pushing the big car on wheels (this is new, babysitter has one but we don't- getting one this weekend!)
Cousins 1-month apart
Vacation wore him out- he was sound asleep!
Nala wants him to play fetch so bad
He loves her Nala
My new grin I learned
I think he's watched Nala too much ; )
This boy hardly ever does this anymore- partially I'm sure my fault because we just lay him down in his crib awake at night and for naps and he falls asleep on his own- so I love it when he passes out on me!
Sweet babies- they'll be BFF