Woody's

Woody's

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Another Busy weekend

Yes it was another busy weekend for me. I went to work Friday even though I still had some cancellations from the snow. After work I came home to wait for Andrew to get off so we could go register some more  = ) When he got off we got ready and headed to Lowe's to register- Well we get there and they don't do wedding registries anymore! RUDE! lol It's ok though I guess, they had a lot of good tools though for Andrew and some good decorating things we had found for our living room. So we thought ok how about Home Depot? We call them and YES they do registries BUT we have to write down everything! So no cool scanner gun for us to use = ( Bummer! We went ahead and went to look but they just didn't have the stuff Lowe's did. Well it's like 4:45pm by this time and Andrew makes the comment "Do I sound really old if I say I want to eat dinner right now?" I said absolutely not because I'm STARVING! So we headed to Olive Garden for dinner and I suggested since we didn't get to register at Lowe's, we knock out Target. After Target, I of course was craving some Andy's frozen custard so we went there too (the line was so long) and then went home.

Saturday morning Andrew had to work so I tried to sleep in and didn't really do much. Again just waited for him to get off work so we could this time go register at Dillard's. We went to the Fayetteville Dillard's because I think the Home Department is better than the Rogers one. There were 3 other people there registering for weddings- and it was very busy on top of that!!  I really didn't find much at Dillard's bedding wise anyway. I didn't really like any comforter's and if I did they were like $300 just for the comforter- um no thanks that's a little crazy! We did find some other goodies to register for though  = )

Saturday night we went to Bariola's with some of Andrew's friends from work and then went to Eddie Haskell's to hang out for a bit.

                                        Us at Eddie Haskell's
 

Today (Sunday) we wanted to go look at our house because the realtor called and said they had been working on it. Geez have they been! It's crazy to see how much they've done just since last Thursday! It's a lot easier to see now where the rooms will be and very exciting!!! They are suppose to have the shingles up my Tuesday! Can't wait to move in.



After we looked at our house we went to Andrew's parents to give his mom a late late Christmas present- don't think we're horrible just yet! We had got her other stuff that she got to open on Christmas day, but this platter took FOREVER to come in! We've seen them since Christmas but we kept forgetting to bring it with us!! So we dropped that off and went and ate with his parents at Gabby's (sp?) in Farmington. It was very good mexican food- I got a chicken fajita burrito, which was huge!
After we ate with them we headed up to the mall to Sears to register since we couldn't at Lowe's. Andrew was probably in heaven registering for all the tools = ) I had no clue about anything but tried to help some. I let him hold the scanning gun the whole time too because I haven't been letting him much (whoops) = )  3 more months from today though and the Wedding festivities begin  WAHOOO!

On a side note- I'm confused and aggravated why Grey's or Private Practice wasn't on last Thursday night! That was the snow day so I hadn't done ANYTHING- therefore I was looking forward to my TV shows!! But no they weren't on! Well my Housewives of Beverly Hills was on- love that show, they're crazy. Then tonight Desperate Housewives isn't on! Seriously come on now- it's not a holiday, is it because the football playoffs I guess? But again, Kourtney & Kim take NYC is on tonight! I love me some Kardashians!  Still haven't bought their book though and need to soon! I'm thinking for the Vegas trip- oh yes booked the Vegas trip for my bachelorette party! Another thing I'm looking forward too.

Ending the blog on a picture of my Nala girl with Andrew. I just got done chasing her around the house so she was quite tired.

Oh wait...So Packer's are going to Super Bowl who do you think will go between Jets and Steelers? I'm hoping Steelers!
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment