Woody's

Woody's

Sunday, February 20, 2011

We have a garage and tile!!

Yep you read it right we have a garage on the house and they've laid all the tile! I know you're all super excited = ) Well I am, so here's some pictures to show. We went and looked at it saturday with Andrew's parents and little Jonah


                                     The tile in the kitchen
Next they should start putting the cabinets in the kitchen- they were all laying in the garage I should've taken a picture- but they were wrapped too- so that would've been pointless ha! They are a little delayed on laying the brick due to the bad weather we've had. But I think we're still shooting for March 15th! I would love it if it happened then!!!

Now go back to my week- didn't really do much at all actually = ) It was kind of nice not having to be somewhere on certain nights. Thursday night Andrew and I were going to make some burritos with some chicken we hadn't used it. Well Andrew started opening it up and cutting it when he said "Does this chicken spell funny to you?" I walked over and OMG it was horrible- it spelled like rotten eggs or boiled eggs, it was so weird. I'm like we are NOT eating that! Ugghh it wasn't event suppose to go bad until this week. GROSS- so instead we headed to Flying burrito to get our burritos = ) We had pretty much nothing else in the house to cook.

Friday I went and met with a different guy to do the lighting for my reception. I'm pretty sure I'll use this one instead of one I've talked about in previous posts. This guy was more professional and he was nice. I've heard he's good and the cheapest around town- so that's a MAJOR plus in my book = ) It's crazy how close to the wedding day it's getting!! I'M READY!!!

Saturday I went to a baby shower for one of my sorority sisters. She's having twins and is the cutest thing ever, definitely doesn't look like she's having twins- she's tiny = ) It was great getting to see friends and catch up! Here's a group shot I stole off Facebook of us all at the baby shower = )

After the baby shower I went and met Kara W. at David's Bridal- her wedding dress came in YAY!! It was gorgeous! And we also saw Maggie (another friend) and I got to see her ring and her wedding dress she picked, which is gorgeous too.
After all the festivities I met my friend Sarah P. at the movies to see King's Speech. It was pretty good, but I wouldn't go see it again. I probably appreciated it better since I'm a Speech Therapists. After that we met up with the boys and went to dinner at Red Robin (Chad's favorite restaurant). Oh and of course Andy's Custard was next on the list.

Today I went to CrossFit, and I definitely did the hardest workout of my life. It was miserable, but worth it when it was all over! It was a team workout, and a girl from my work was my partner. I couldn't have done it without her pushing me- yes it was that bad!! We were both wondering why we thought that workout would be a good idea ha- but it was AFTER it was done!

Has everyone heard about all the earthquakes Central AR is getting? My parents have been feeling some of them and decided to get earthquake insurance- don't blame them! They've had around 5 just last week! Craziness
Everyone have a great week, ending the post with a picture of my sweet Nala girl- surprise surprise- she loves looking out the window.
Have a great week!
~Kara~

No comments:

Post a Comment