Woody's

Woody's

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Beautiful Day

This week has been nuts followed by a gorgeous weekend! It's starting to feel like Spring besides seeing all the snow on the ground ha- but it's suppose to be nice for awhile so hopefully NO MORE SNOW!!!

I finally got to go to work for a little bit on Friday and saw some clients on saturday too. It was so nice to get back to see my clients- and hoping for a normal schedule starting next week! I'm sure everyone is ready for that by now = )

After I saw clients on saturday I went over to big Kara's to meet the other bridesmaids (minus whit she's still sick, yuck) so medium Kara (andrew's sister, this is her new name b/c too many Kara's) could practice on our hair. She practiced on mine first and she did great work picking out a hairstyle for me. She would ask me what I want, but if you know me I'm not a very picky or particular girl, so she had to give me options but I'm just like whatever. But I love what we ended up with = ) The bridesmaids hair will be different than mine of course and looks very cute! And with the hairpieces we ordered from Etsy for their hair, it'll look great!!! I felt bad because I had to rush out of there to get home and get ready for Andrew and I's Valentine's dinner.
Friday night we decided to go somewhere nice to eat on Saturday night to celebrate since he had the day off.  We called Bonefish (our favorite) but they were booked, so we called Basil's. It's a restaurant across the street from Bonefish. Let's just say I probably won't go back. It wasn't horrible but it wasn't amazing either for the price we paid. I had a chicken breast dish and andrew had a pork pasta dish. I liked the chicken but after I saw our bill, I was like yeah not worth it. ha, the tini's weren't the best either- but it's ok we had good company = ) After that we went over to Bonefish to see if there were seats at the bar but it was PACKED- so we went to Eddie Haskell's for about an hour. My friend Sarah M. is the event coordinator there and she was there with her husband and dad.  There was a live band and it was pretty crowded, but we had fun.

                                      At Eddie Haskell's

Today Andrew and I went over to look at the house- they've done a lot on it since we went Friday night. They finished on the dry wall, so it's coming along good = ) I took lots of pictures today so here goes the picture galore!!!
                                                 The Garage

                                                 Laundry Room

                                          Master Bedroom

Boxed-up ceiling in master bedroom- my favorite

                                              One view of living room

                                   Another view of the living room
  In kitchen- I guess this is the only pic I got of the kitchen for some reason, but it overlooks the living room

                                       Front guest bedroom

                      Not a very good view and messy ha, but guest bathroom

                       View of the kitchen from living room

The pictures of the other guest rooms were too dark, couldn't see anything- bummer but it's ok! I guess they're still shooting for March 15th!! It'll be here soon!

Since Andrew and I were already out and it was close to dinner time, I decided to just eat Andy's for dinner ha- told you nae that I eat it sometimes for dinner = ) It was quite tasty as well.
Everyone have a great week, hopefully the weather stays good!

Another great part besides seeing the house today- when I got home, Andrew and I booked our HONEYMOON!!! YAY YAY YAY- We booked it through Sandals and will be going to Jamaica- I'm so excited, I've always wanted to go there. We're actually going to the same place as my friend April did, so I'm glad to get good feedback, I was hesitant but I'm sure all of the resorts are awesome! Sandals is having a great deal right now on their resorts, so if you want to go on an all-inclusive trip go check it out = ) We're still not going to go right after the wedding due to house and Andrew's schedule at work, but we'll be going in June. Both of us have never been out of the US so it'll be an exciting trip!

Hope the weather stays great throughout the week for everyone!
~Kara~

No comments:

Post a Comment