Woody's

Woody's

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Game Day!

Well SOME snow has melted- actually I guess a lot has. The roads are pretty clear except for back roads. Gosh and I hear we're suppose to get more- come on now, we've had plenty- I'M DONE! When I have to stay home due to snow I'm just lazy instead of productive! If I have snow days this week that needs to change ha.

This weather is messing up my week plans. I got my dad tickets for Christmas to go see Harlem Globetrotters in Little Rock on Tuesday night. So far I've seen that we might get a little tonight/tomorrow but it's all going to really hit on Wednesday. SOooo....I'm thinking of just driving down Tuesday and coming home that night too so I'm not stranded in Conway. We'll see how it all goes- they might even cancel the event due to weather.

Ok, so from last post blogger wouldn't let me upload another view of my mom's office so I'm going to try again NOW.
There we go here's the other side of the building- then across the street is little houses- they look like beach houses. They remind of Destin's little beach houses right next to each other.

My wedding dress came in Wednesday but I was upset because roads were bad and didn't know if I should take my car in it. I waited for Andrew to get up and asked him if he'd take me to try it on- he was teasing me on the way there asking if he would hear screaming, I said No, not unless it doesn't fit. He said but we'll still go get Andy's afterwards right? ha, I said yep to make me feel better!  Good news, the dress fit! I had to get it taken in a little bit, but not much. I left it at Kara's house, and Thursday I went back to get it from her. Then I headed to Barbara's (Andrew's mom) so we could start working on getting the invites ready.  Kara was there to help too. It didn't last as long as I thought it would with all the help- so thank you again! Then I came home and went to Bariola's to eat some pizza with Sarah and Mike. It was yummy as always- we go there quite a bit because it's so close to the house.

Friday I got to work for a little bit- it started snowing AGAIN but I was determined to get all my errands ran. I went and took my dress to get altered at Lethal Lure here in Rogers. If you ever need alterations these people are VERY fast and do a great job! Well I haven't gotten my dress back but I'm sure it will be good ha  = ) I've gotten tons of other stuff altered there. I had to get my taxes done, mail my invites and needed an oil change- I got it all done though! Friday night we had some friend's over and decided to go to Fast Lanes and go bowling. Afterwards, everyone just came back to the house (minus Chad & Sarah) and stayed the night- it was snowing so hard and everyone had to go back to Fayetteville- it was safer just to stay at the house.

                                      Anyone want some chicken & fries
Haha, i just realized my pj bottoms too- gotta love them! We got hungry so I put in a lot of hard work to make these chicken nuggest/fries = )

                     Group picture- oh but of course Andrew has to make a face, hope he doesn't make these faces at the wedding!!

Yesterday I didn't do much.  Caught up on some TV shows and braved the Wal-Mart trip. OMG it was horrible- you could tell everyone was getting stuff for Super Bowl parties because the chip aisle was very bare!

Wedding Update:
I can't believe April is almost here! I'm very excited though- just need to have my final meetings with everyone which I think is the most stressful part trying to find time without taking off from work = ) That might just not happen though- but I'll try. We booked our Hotel to stay in Vegas for the Bachelorette Party- get ready...the Wynn. This hotel is so pretty- the pool is amazing and rooms are very nice! This is where Big Kara, Whitney & Drew stayed last May after graduation. I cannot wait- we're going the weekend before the wedding. Last weekend as a single lady = ) I think some of us are going to see the Lion King at Mandalay Bay too. I saw this last May as well with Whitney. It's my favorite play- so I don't care to go see it again!


Here's a picture I wanted to share- it's from my friend's Janae's facebook but in case you're not her friend I wanted to show everyone this picture. Someone made it that lives in her neighborhood-they're very talented
Who do you want to win the Super Bowl? I'm going for the Steelers- but if Packers win I don't really care either. I think we're going to Eddie Haskell's tonight- they're having a barbeque special $5.99 for a bbq plate- not bad!

One last picture of my Nala girl sleeping in a weird position the other night- I noticed when I was reading my Pioneer Woman book (yes it's amazing, everyone needs to read) and had to snap a picture
I dunno how her legs on that fan is comfy but whatever floats her boat.

Hope everyone had a great weekend- hopefully we won't get too much snow this week so we can all get on a normal schedule again!

No comments:

Post a Comment