Woody's

Woody's

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Another week, another post!

That time to post again about my week, and it will have LOTS of pictures, so get excited = )

First, who's excited for the Oscar's tonight! I cannot wait, I love seeing what everyone is wearing and who wins everything of course! I always watch the Oscar's but for some reason this year I'm really excited about it- weird I know.

This week was great, didn't really do much except for stick to my workout routine at CrossFit- which about KILLED me!!! But it felt good to stick with it.  I went out to look at the house on Thursday after work. They put up CABINETS! Yay!!! Here's some pictures....
                                The guest bathroom cabinets- it looks tiny in this picture

Majority of the kitchen cabinets- couldn't get them all in picture

                                 Foggy picture- but cabinets in master bathroom

                                  They put tile around the fireplace
They have also started bricking the house!! They have the back done and one side of the house. YAY!! Sorry I don't have pictures, I just drove by and saw it! Hopefully painters got to come in this weekend and paint, they were behind on a job in Ft. Smith so don't know if they made it or not. Andrew and I will probably go look later on today.

Friday after work I went to Sunny Nails and got some fake nails put on- I figured I'd just do it now since I have bridal portraits coming up and I'm pretty busy next couple of weekends. I came home to Andrew making some lasagna! YUMMY- I was wondering if he bought like a Stouffer's one but no he made it- um yeah I just don't have those skills to make lasagna form my head! We had some turkey so we had turkey lasagna- it was so good!! And of course I had to take a picture! 


Saturday was a very busy day! I went to Applebee's that morning with Whitney to eat a pancake breakfast to help support Big Kara's daughter's cheer team. It was very yummy- after that we headed to Target and the mall for some shopping for wedding stuff. We went and ate lunch at Louie's. Then we headed to Impressions, where I found my bracelet for the wedding. I've found one at David's Bridal I really liked, but this one was so pretty!! 
               
                          I love how it has lots of different colors when it sparkles

We also went to Rifraff on the square, but I didn't see anything I couldn't live without. At 3:30 we headed to meet Kara W. to try on bridesmaid dresses for her wedding. BUT first, we had to stop at Shake's. I got the usual fudge brownie that I get every time I got to Andy's. I have to admit Andy's is way better than Shake's!! Whitney got a brown cow and check out her straw in this drink! It's huge!!
                                   Yes, it's huge, we thought it was funny

The bridesmaid dresses for Kara's wedding are very pretty! I'm excited because after my wedding, we get to continue the wedding festivities for her wedding = ) Busy and fun year!

My bridesmaids got there shoes in from David's Bridal and I love the color. I'm glad we went with those instead of the "Kara Pumps" from Paris Hilton I found online- I think those would've been to turquoise instead of tiffany blue. The bows we got for our hair match the shoe color as well. Next, I just need to get the guy's fitted for tuxes and try to match blue. That should be fun and hard ha. Other than that, I'm done with wedding stuff- oh besides buying candy for the candy favor table. Which I've bought quite a bit already!

Ok, so there is running joke between my mom and I. She keeps e-mailing me this picture of a monkey dip dish thing she said she got for me for my wedding gift. You know that crazy monkey that is really popular right now in pictures. Well I'm about to show you if you don't know. I saw this picture at Impression's and asked my mom to get the picture for me to match my dip dish. haha- Sorry if someone has this picture- it's not hideous just very different!

Haha, do you know what I'm talking about now. I'm just waiting for her to really give me that dip dish or something as a joke- you never know with my mom. I'm excited because next weekend is my first bridal shower. Mom is coming to town- yay can't wait!!! It'll be a fun weekend!

Everyone have a great week! Hopefully it's nice weather for us, I'm ready for it!




1 comment:

  1. The Gearhart's have that in the Chancellor's house on campus :) They got it as a gift from the painter. Did you know he's from Fayetteville??
    And knowing your mom, you will definitely get the dish as a gift!
    -Janae

    ReplyDelete