Woody's

Woody's

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Snow Storm 2011

Wow this weather is crazy! I don't know the official amount that we got here in Rogers but I think around 20 inches or so. Here's one picture of a foot on the back porch. We definitely got more than this though in other areas.

Here's some more pictures of the snow yesterday


                                       Poor patio chairs

                        Poor Nala girl was a little unsure at first trying to find a spot to use the bathroom!
                                         She ended up loving it though

Andrew and I wanted some more White chicken chili yesterday, so we went to Wal-Mart to get some stuff. We were surprised to see that the road crews had been out clearing the roads. The main roads were still a little slick since so much snow was compacted down on them and with the freezing temps. But we got everything we needed and the chili was just as good as last time!

        One of the many snow piles at Wal-Mart, they were still grating the parking lot when we were there

                      All the semi's, there were way more but scattered all around

Monday night my bridesmaids (minus whit b/c she has the flu) were on a mission for some material to make hairpieces for their hair. We found some cute stuff from JoAnn's and Hobby Lobby, but decided to stick with the stuff from JoAnn's.  Well that night big Kara sent me an e-mail of hairpieces she found on Etsy. They're sooo cute!! So were going to forget everything we bought ha, and go with the ones on Etsy. I liked them so much that I got one too that I'll wear it for the reception! Sorry no picture, you'll have to wait and see at wedding!

Well no work for me yesterday or today! I got a lot of reports done for work yesterday though. So at least I was productive- I also did a great workout in case any of you get bored. 4 rounds for time: 25 push-ups (can use knees if can't do regular push-up), 25 squats, 25 sit-ups, 25 lunges. It's hard but it's a GOOD one!!! I don't know what I'm going to do today, maybe I'll start packing up some stuff. = )

I don't have any new pictures of the house- Andrew has been out there and taken pics. but they're all on his phone. They've put insulation in, and have a pretty good start on the dry-wall. I think they have all the siding on the outside too. There will be siding above the garage and on one other part, the rest will be brick. I doubt they worked on it yesterday, don't really know about today. But I'm sure this weather pushed us back maybe a week.

Hope everyone has a great snow day! Here's another picture of my nala girl passed out last night = )

~Kara~

            


No comments:

Post a Comment