Woody's

Woody's

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Brrr...It's cold

Yes it is freezing outside!! It snowed in Bentonville today- crazy! I was getting a client from the lobby and his mom said "Oh the flurries are bigger now" I'm like what is this lady talking about? Sure enough it was snowing pretty good.  So I made chili tonight- love chili & winter.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.  I had a good one and a very busy weekend- there was no break or time for rest! Thursday I met my parents at the Pig Trail and we went to my Aunt's house. Then my dad headed back home to Conway but mom came with me and spent the night. We went and saw "The Social Network"- it was a very good movie. The next morning we got up at 3a.m. (yeah i'm crazy) and went and waited in the long line at Target to get the 40" TV for $298! Yeah very good deal- well they only had about 15, and people were saving some for their friends! I was not a happy camper because in the ad it said 1 per person, but there wasn't an employee to monitor this!!! AHHH- oh well i should've gotten up earlier i guess = ( Mom and I did find some good deals though and shopped all day long! We waited for my friend Whitney to get off work and she rode to Conway with us. Whitney and I headed to the Razorback Basketball game Friday night but we lost = (

The next day was the big day- ARKANSAS vs. LSU!! Whit and I didn't have tickets but we didn't care we were going to tailgate and try to find some- BUT when we got there everyone was looking for some = ( And people were buying them for $200 or over = ( GOOD NEWS though!!! My friend Kim texted me and said she had 2 tickets for FACE VALUE!! I thought Whit and I were going to have a heart attack! Not only did we get to go to this awesome game but didn't have to pay over face value either! Love you Kim thank you so much!! The game was awesome- so loud and packed- and the best part WE GOT THE BOOT!
                                              Tailgaters on the Golf Course

                                                               The HOG

                                                                The "BOOT"

Sunday morning we headed back to the "ville"- I met Andrew and we met with the realtor to pick out everything for our house. It was very exciting picking out everything, but signing everything was a little scary as well. We still have to meet with the banker this week to go over financing stuff- SO hopefully everything works out- prayers would be greatly appreciated that everything works out for the best!

Oh- also on Thanksgiving night Andrew and I decorated our Christmas tree. I had gotten a black one this year that's pre-lit from Wal-Mart. I love it and you can't tell it's black at all!


I still have some ornaments I want to put on the tree- some pink and lime green ones = ) My mom got me the little presents underneath the tree- i love them! Also, Andrew made the bow on the top ha! He was very good at it, we had to YouTube how to make one with the tull stuff, but he did awesome! Way better than I could do!

Tomorrow night I'm going to my friend Kara C.'s house to make my wreath. I'm very excited! Stay tuned for some pictures of it = )

No comments:

Post a Comment