Woody's

Woody's

Monday, November 22, 2010

excited, scared, nervous, anxious- D-ALL OF THE ABOVE

That's right D- all of the above! SO I hadn't planned on blogging until after Thanksgiving because a lot going on BUT I just had to do a quick short blog =  ) Andrew and I went and looked at a house yesterday, filled out paperwork and found out today we our APPROVED! YAHOO! We loved the inside of the house we toured but not so much the outside ha (like the brick color w/stone)! So we will be getting ours built just the way we want! We will still living in Rogers, but if we get everything on the go and it's NOT a bad winter than hopefully we can move in before the wedding! YAY!! It'll be a lot more exciting registering for everything for a new house instead of just the townhouse. This way I know what I want each room to look like- HOPEFULLY. Oh but of course I stink on decisions and we decide on everything for the house! EVERYTHING! AHHHH more decisions- I'm sure andrew will help me with that  = ) I'm still trying to not get overly excited just in case it falls through for some reason- I always hear about people doing house stuff and then everything falls through = ( SO hopefully not for us! Have a good night

1 comment: