Woody's

Woody's

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Bored

Hello everyone! I'm new to this whole blogging world so give me to time to spruce things up = ) I was introduced to blogs about a year ago and keep up with lots of people.  I love reading them and thought maybe someday i'll start my own.  Well tonight I'm bored watching my TV shows and thought I'd start one.  This will help all my friends/family keep up with what i do (not like they don't know through my Facebook statuses) but oh well. 

 Just in case you don't know me, my name is Kara. I've grown up in Farmington, AR my whole life. I recently moved to Rogers. It's a nice change, I moved away from the small town but not too far away from friends. I like it a lot in this area. I moved up here because I just started my big girl job as a Speech Pathologist at Children's Therapy TEAM. I absolutely love it, and feel very blessed to have an amazing job and work with a great group of people.  I can't imagine having any other job, and there's no way I'd go back to school to get another degree either = ) I had to go 6yrs. to get this degree! I'm sick of school, so much better being out!

I recently got engaged in October to Andrew my boyfriend of almost 4 years. We will be getting married in April 2011- i know some people say "that's quick", but i wanted a spring wedding and didn't want to wait over a year.  Honestly, it hasn't been that bad planning the wedding. I was extremely stressed trying to find a venue because it's sooo expensive, but after i found the venue i was fine.  No more stress, until wedding dress shopping (but that's a different story ha).  I don't see why some people say it was just a mess, too stressful to plan, don't have a wedding- because it hasn't been that bad yet. Hopefully i don't get stressed when it gets closer.

Well there's my first blog, it's just a little bit about me. I'm sure you'll find out a lot more if you continue to follow = ) I'm going back to watching my TV shows (yes i have tons that i watch, but i'll talk about that some other time)! Night everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment