Woody's

Woody's

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Another Night

Well day 2 of blogging! Today was a pretty good day, i didn't have a client until 10a.m. so i got to sleep in = ) always love that! work was pretty busy though with clients, after i got off I went to workout at CrossFit.  Ok people, if you don't know about CrossFit it's awesome! It's classes but not classes like you go to at a gym.  It's hardcore workout- very hard, but pushes you. I joined about 2 months ago, and i love it! The workouts are always something different and they never get easy ha! They keep challenging you, which i love, and i love that it's different workouts. I tried P90X- but i hated doing the same workouts over and over! BORING!! Everyone should definitely give CrossFit a try.

After workout i wasn't so good and went to eat w/Andrew. We went to Guido's (which is now some weird name, i guess they all had to change their names because of something legal). It was very good though of course, i got a turkey salad and pepperoni pizza (YUMMY)!! If you don't know me, then you don't realize how much i love to eat! I wish i loved seafood and fish because my second career would be a food critic!

OH yes, and a friend had read my blog yesterday and thought when i was talking about getting stressed about wedding dress shopping that something had happened to my dress. No that's not the case, it just took me forever to pick one! Thanks again Mom and Big Kara for dealing with that ha! I know it wasn't easy. I had went to Proposals and tried on one and fell in love, BUT didn't want to buy it because I had already made an appointment at Low's Bridal in Brinkley, AR. Well the dress i loved was at Low's but I found another one I loved- it seriously took me about an hour or over just to decide between 2 dresses!!! It was not fun and I was almost in tears over it! But like I said I stuck with my first choice- now I just wish it would come in = ) Well this Blog is long enough! Have a good week, probably won't be back to blogging til next week-got a lot going on rest of week and over the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog, and that we are both ESFJ's! :) That's why we like each other so much. I am now adding you to my blog roll, since you are an offical blogger!!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks! But like i said i need you to show how to do some things = )

    ReplyDelete