Woody's

Woody's

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Lazy Weekend

It's still the weekend but it's been a lazy one so far. Yesterday I got off work early and went to Eventures to get some prices for decorations for the reception.  Then got a manicure (by the way I'll never go anywhere again besides Sunny Nails- they're the best) then went to Spoiled to get my haircut by Kara (my bff and Andrew's sister).  Then last night Andrew and I cooked (well he cooked ha) before he went to work.  He's working midnights right now so doesn't go in until 10p.m. Then today I stayed in my pj's til about 3!! It was so nice, I can't remember the last time I had a weekend where I did NOTHING. I watched the Auburn vs. SC of course!! Woohoo way to go Auburn!! To the Sugar Bowl we go- I'd love to go, but do not need to take off work and need to save for house (which everything is still going good just still going through the paperwork process)!! But it's okay I'll be watching it and rooting on my HOGS!!

Here's some pictures of my wreath that my friend Kara (different Kara than above, this is Kara C.) made for me.  Ok I did actually help just a tiny tiny bit ha! She's just way quicker and better at crafty things than me! I absolutely LOVE IT!!! I also added a couple more ornaments to my tree besides gold.

                                   Thank you again- I owe you some tini's = )

The wreath probably cost me at the most $30!!! I didn't buy a green wreath, instead I went different and bought a wooden one at Oops and I got the red/white tulle from there too. Then I got all the ornaments from Hobby Lobby (can't beat 1/2 off ornaments). Now I need to wrap some presents and put them under my tree = )


I wanted to get Andrew & I monogrammed cute stockings this year- well mine came in but his didn't. So here's a picture of mine- I love it! I wanted to get Andrew a matching one but this was their last one to do before holidays. Now I need to figure out where to hang it and Andrew's- we don't have a fireplace so I don't know what to do- got any ideas??


Tomorrow I'm going to a Welcome party for Kym's daughter (part owner of where I work). She just adopted a girl from China- and she's so cute!! I'm excited to see all the goodies she gets!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment