Woody's

Woody's

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Another Day

Well where do I start- how about how all the great friends I have make fun of my blog = ) JK- i know you love it and find it entertaining- that's what I"m here for is to make all of you laugh!! So I'm going to continue to make you laugh and blog about my life.

Monday night I went to Fellowship here in Roger's to ladies night. I went with some girls from work. They had soup for all the ladies and then a singer. Then a lady spoke about important things to remember, especially during the Holidays. It was a fun night. I thank God every night for the many blessings he has blessed me with, especially just within this last year with everything! I found this on a girl's blog I work with and loved it so wanted to post it here too!


"Dear Lord, give me Your eyes to see and Your ears to hear the needs of those around me; not just at Christmas, but always. I long to share Your passion for the poor and the needy. Help me remember true wealth is not measured by the size of my bank account, but by the size of my heart. 
In Jesus’ Name, Amen."


Tuesday night I went over to my friend's April's house.  A group of girls from high school got together for dinner. We have all known each other since about 3-5!! Some of us went to bible school together when we were "weee little babies" ha! We have all been friend's throughout grade school and high school and still keep in touch! I love it and think we're very fortunate to still be close and be able to get together anytime and just pick up from the last time we all got together. There's never a dull or awkward moment with us = ) April made pizza spaghetti, Kara W. brought over some salad, Janae brought the bread, Christy & Rosalynd brought the cokes and cookies, I of course had to make some brownies (may I add I think I ate 6 total, ugghh- need to go to CrossFit waaaay more) and Whitney brought some chocolate kisses hehe.  We kind of all took everything so she contributed some candy.  We all had a great night gossiping and catching up! Below is picture of lil' Hudson Romeo passed out from all of our talking! Hudson you made my blog- you'll be star now someday ha!

Tonight was my work's TEAM Christmas Party for the little kiddos. It was so much fun and I got teary eyed just watching the kids perform. The kids at Bentonville performed a dance (I got to help them prepare for the dance & it was so much fun) to "Run Run Rudolph" and Fayetteville kid's performed a play. They were all perfect! It was a great turn out as well- tons of parents they're supporting their families in the show and other clients and parents showed up to support them and visit Santa! One thing I LOVE about my job- seeing these kids do a fantastic job and the smiles on their faces, because I know they have all been practicing for the last month or longer just for this night!
                     Here's 2 of the kids on our dance team- we had a total of 7 perform

Now I'm at home and watching Top Chef Master's- I love it especially master's. Oh yes, and if any of you people watch One Tree Hill- holy smokes that show was so intense this week! CRAAZZYYY!
Hope everyone has a great rest of the week and don't work too hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment