Woody's

Woody's

Sunday, December 19, 2010

~Great Weekend~

Hey Everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was pretty good. Friday night I went and saw Melanie a friend from high school that lives in OKC now. It was good to see her and catch up! On Saturday I went shopping with Kara C. and her daughter Spencer.  We went shopping at Pinnacle- and it actually wasn't too crowded. Probably since it's an outside mall everyone wanted to go to Fayetteville, but the weather saturday was pretty nice!

I have to admit and I'm like my friend Whitney- I love Christmas time, and all the craziness! Except for driving in it that is  = ) I hate driving in traffic- but here in Rogers I haven't noticed traffic being all that bad. But I love how everything is crazy and everyone is looking for xmas stuff! I also went to 3 monkey's w/Kara and Spencer! OMG- I've never been to this store and it just made me realize how poor I'll be whenever I do have kids (which yes will be awhile!!!) They have the CUTEST stuff in there though- pretty good sales too!

House Update- WAHOOO!! Andrew is meeting with the builder on Tuesday afternoon around 3:30, and they should start this week or next laying down foundation, or getting ready to lay it down! I'm not going to be able to make it due to work, but I told Andrew I didn't care. It's not like we're going to be picking out stuff, we already did that. It's more like telling the builder where we want the extra cable outlets we added- um yeah I don't care, I'm not good at that stuff = ) But I'm very excited- hopefully it gets built soon and everything works out to where our closing date/move in date will still be March 30th!

This week work will be SUPER busy! I think I had more cancellations during Thanksgiving than Christmas. Which I find odd- but I'm glad = ) But I have a feeling parents will be calling and canceling this week, just realizing they have a lot to do with the Holiday.  I took off Christmas Eve though so had to move around some clients so I could see them earlier in the week.  Andrew gets off at 2pm on Friday- we're going to head to Conway to spend the night with my parents. YAY!!! Then Saturday morning we'll head back and go to Andrew's parents for Christmas.

For all of you that know me well- I usually open up Christmas presents starting like Dec. 6th or so ha! Seriously!! I've always opened up presents early at my parents- but this year since they live in Conway that didn't really happen. But little Baxi thinks he gets to open presents early haha! My mom calls me earlier this week and said Baxi went and got one of his presents under the tree and just started tearing up the paper and took it to his room and finished opening it! He's done it TWICE, and ripped a hole in poor Nala's present! I told my mom he better not start opening mine or else we'll be fighting = ) Here's some pictures she's e-mailed me of Baxi opening up the presents.

What a stinker!

Also, Andrew and I went looking at TV's saturday night- because that's suppose to be our Christmas gift to each other. Well it's almost Christmas and we haven't gotten one. I went and worked out today and came home. We were talking about gifts Andrew had gotten for Jonah and all of a sudden he says, "Merry Christmas". I was very confused, and thought he better not of gotten me anything because we aren't suppose to. Oh but no- he bought a TV and already had it set up and I didn't even notice! I didn't really pay attention to the TV though- but I kind of wish he wouldn't of said anything to see how long it would have taken me to notice = ) It's a 42" and will go above our fireplace in the new house! But of course we want it now too!  I really like it and it has a great picture


Last is just a photo of Nala girl. I was playing with her and she turned around to finish her food and I barely brushed against her tail but it scared the daylights out of her and her food just went flying! I'm just glad it wasn't her water! So this is her eating her food off the ground

Hope everyone has a great week!
~Kara~

No comments:

Post a Comment