Woody's

Woody's

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Baby it's cold outside

Geez I've been slacking on my blog! Sorry for all you 5 readers I have ha- but like you said can I write everyday to entertain you? I'll try my best- ok maybe not everyday though! Anyways...Hope everyone had a good weekend. I didn't do too much- my major outing was my work Christmas Party. It was at the Springdale Country Club and it was so much fun- secret santa gifts, games, great food/drinks, and dancing!! The DJ read a "story" and all of us therapists got in a big circle, every time we heard the words "and" or "the" we had to pass our gift either to left or right of us. I ended up winning "Skipping Christmas" by John Grisham. I haven't started reading it yet but heard it's good. Here's a picture of Mandy, in the black (an SLP= Speech Pathologist, any my CF-supervisor) & Lacey, in the white, one of our Office girls

Sunday was a lazy day, it was freezing out! It wasn't so much the temperature as the wind!!! Andrew and I went to Wal-Mart, our weekly shopping trip. We came home and Andrew made an awesome dinner!
Yes I just posted a picture of my dinner = ) Pork chop, green beans, yummy garlic potatoes and garlic bread! I was taking a picture of my meal and Andrew said "What are you doing, taking a picture of your dinner?" I said yes I need something to blog about...haha- so he thinks I'm crazy too

This week has been pretty good with work. I've gotten lots of goodies from my clients and I LOVE everything!! Andrew and I decided to go to Conway Christmas Eve day after he gets off work and come back Saturday for his family Christmas. I called about 5 places today until I finally found somewhere that could board Nala! I was just glad I found somewhere- plus it was cheaper than where we usually take her- um yeah even better!!!

I went Tuesday to meet with Festivities to go over Wedding stuff of things I might want to rent- I need to find an arch for us to get married under- but haven't decided if I want to rent/buy one yet. I've found one I really like at SAMs (well online with free shipping).  I don't want a typical arch, I want a square one- so we'll see what happens. Other than that wedding planning is still going fine- I know it'll get a lot busier when we get like 2 months away with all the decorations stuff! I'll be needing everyone's opinions- because like I've said, I stink at making decisions. I think I know what I want, but then someone throws another option out there and then I can't decide!!!! The main thing I'm worried about now is my DRESS coming in!! I just want it to be here = )

Anyways everyone have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment