Woody's

Woody's

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Quick & to the point

The week started off great with our monthly potluck at work. This time we decided on yummy "Taco Bar"

I went to Conway this weekend to visit my parents and this little cutie!


It was a low key relaxing weekend. Saturday mom and I did a tiny bit of shopping then went and saw a movie. It was good but a tear jerker  = )


On our little shopping excursion I found an awesome item at an Antique store

Yes, I bought an old ladder. I'm addicted to Pinterest and saw this pinned, and thought what a cool idea. I love it!

I recently found out another girl from my work, who also has been on the TEAMworksUkraine trips, is adopting a precious girl from Ukraine. I couldn't be more happier for her and her husband.

She's one lucky little girl- please pray for this family and another one from work for the paperwork process to go smoothly/quickly. I hope they get to go get their little ones very soon and bring them home!

-Have a fabulous week-
~Kara~

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize you had a blog! Thank you so much for your prayers, Kara! I can't tell you how much I appreciate them!

    ReplyDelete