Woody's

Woody's

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

~Great Weekend~

Well another hot weekend! The sprinkles we got was just enough to make it hotter = ( I got in my car today and it read 109*- ahhhhhh no more heat!

I had a pretty fun-filled weekend. Friday morning I went to try out a new little pastry shop in downtown Rogers off 1st street. It's called Meridienne Dessert Salon. It reminds me of a Rick's Bakery because they have great lunch food as well. On Friday they were having a special, and of course I had to try it = ) They had their homemade pancakes topped with honey butter and toasted pecans. I also got nutella on it with syrup. OMG they were absolutely amazing!! Everyone should go like their facebook page- except for they are always making you hungry with the pictures they post.

Andrew saw this picture and said they look nasty- BUT I promise they're sooooo good

Here's some pictures of the cute little Dessert Salon




Friday night I didn't really do much- just sat at home and relaxed- which was so nice because they don't come too often. Saturday I woke up early and went to Kara's bridal party. Afterwards, I called Whit and we met up to do some shopping and then got a pedi with Big Kara. I had bought a coupon off JakesDeals (I think) maybe NWADealPiggy for Riffraff. We went there and I found 2 really cute dresses and only had to spend $20 of my own money. I was pretty excited about my finds.


                Can't tell but this dress is navy blue

Here's another dress I found at Impressions awhile back- this one is dark gray

One of my friends from work was telling me about a great recipe she tried from Pioneer Woman. If you don't know who this is, which you're crazy if you don't know, you should go check out her blog
Confessions of a Pioneer Woman. Anyways, the recipe is called Sour Cream Noodle Bake. It was yummy and extremely fattening- whoops!
  Yeah big chunk missing- we already fixed our plates and I said "OH Crap I meant to take a picture"
haha- this picture doesn't look appetizing either- but I promise once again it's very good. I was proud of myself for doing it all on my way too = )

Who's ready for Fall (cooler weather) and FOOTBALL!!! 32 days until I'm at this place

No comments:

Post a Comment