Woody's

Woody's

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Catching up

This weekend I did some catching up. I started going to Table Mesa Thursday night to eat with my bestie, Whitney and her mom. Of course the food was yummy as always = ) I won't describe my delicious food like usual. Afterwards we went to the original Wal-Mart on the Bentonville square. They have recently re-opened it after remodeling. It's a pretty cool museum if you ever have a chance to go. 
My dad's been in town staying with Andrew and I while he's doing some painting for some people. So on Friday, Dad and I went to Conway to spend the weekend. It was nice to get away and see my mom. Mom and I went to LR on saturday and went and saw Friends with Benefits saturday night. This movie is pretty funny and I really liked it. Predictable yes, but still very good. Sunday we woke up and went to Waffle House before coming back home. Yummy, I love Waffle House- I always get the All-star meal (eggs, waffles, hash browns, bacon and toast). 

My dad and I got back to Rogers sunday afternoon. Andrew went to wal-mart and picked up some things for dinner. He cooked filets, squash, asparagus and baked potatoes. OMG- it was wonderful! I wish I knew how to season things like him and cook food on the grill. But I have no clue- so I'll just leave it up to him = )

Last night (Monday) my dad and I went to Guasno's and ate sandwiches and I had to get my brownies from there, which are the best ever! After dinner, I took my dad to the original Wal-Mart since he hasn't been in awhile.

I have some very recent & exciting news to share! No I'm not pregnant- get those thoughts out of your mind = ) I will be going to Ukraine in October with TEAMWorks Ukraine to help kids with disabilities. I'm excited, nervous and anxious all at the same time. I know it'll be emotionally/physically draining but well worth it! TEAMWorks Ukraine is a mission teamed up with 99 balloons with physical, occupational and speech therapists from Children's Therapy TEAM.  
You can read more about TEAMWorks Ukraine here- http://www.teamworksukraine.com/

Or 99 balloons here- http://99balloons.org/

TEAMWorks Ukraine is having a golf tournament at Stonebridge, Saturday, August 20th to help raise money for our trip. Shotgun starts at 8am- it will be lots of fun and there will be a silent auction.

To sign up to play in the tournament visit this website- http://www.birdeasepro.com/99B

Please spread the word to family/friends. If you'd like to sponsor or make a donation just let me know = ) 


Everyone have a great week- I hear tomorrow is suppose to get up to 110 degrees! Hottest day yet ugh!
45 DAYS TIL HOG FOOTBALL!!! WPS!

No comments:

Post a Comment