Woody's

Woody's

Thursday, July 14, 2011

HOT!

How was everyone's weekend? Hopefully survived this dreadful summer! I tried to lay out this weekend, well I guess I did for a couple of hours, and OMG I could barely handle it. Of course I got burned as well. I know the sun is different here than other places but since getting home from Jamaica not too long ago I could really tell this time. In Jamaica I could tell I was burning, definitely not here! But the burn is gone now so it's ok (yes I wore sunscreen Big Kara, just maybe not as much as I should've)

I also ate at one of my favorite places this weekend- Table Mesa. I know I've talked about this place before but just have to brag again how good it is. I usually get the chicken curry burrito- sweet but has a little bit of spice to it, and of course a fresh margarita is a must at this place = )

I got my wedding pictures in last week, so that meant I needed to get a big picture frame for our 16X20 picture. I had found some at some stores in Fayetteville but of course they're like $170, ouch I know. I was going to check Hobby Lobby though before I went and bought one of these. I went saturday with my friend Sarah and they were having 50% off their frames. We looked and I wasn't really finding anything until about the last aisle we went down and cha-ching there it was! I love it and it matches our living room perfect!!! This frame was a whopping $25 thanks to the half-off sale = )

            Andrew hasn't hung it up yet- we need to get some wire he says

                          This picture kind of shows the red that's in the frame

Andrew's schedule just changed again so we decided to go out Monday night for a nice dinner at another favorite restaurant. Bordino's!!! I had bought a thing from NWADealPiggy where I spent $25 and got a $50 gift card for there. Now that's a good deal! I got beef rigatoni- mmmmm this meal is the best! Rigatoni pasta with beef tenderloin, green beans, sun-dried tomatoes in a port cream sauce. I'm sure I just made all your mouths water, if not then you're crazy! Andrew got the same but substituted wild boar sausage, which was just as good as mine.

For those of you that know my Nala girl, she's a big ole' baby! 70lb baby! We've been letting her on the bed occasionally and now she wants to be on it every night. Except I think she wants to love the bed, but she'll lay down for 30min max and get up to go lay on her own bed. Even if it's just 1 person in the bed with her, she still has plenty of room but gets down to go to her bed. Well last night I said "Nala go lay down on your bed", oh she hops up on my bed! Silly thing, but it only lasted about 20min.

I tried posting a funny video of Nala girl. But it's taking WAY too long! Maybe next time


No comments:

Post a Comment