Woody's

Woody's

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Week at a glance

Saturday was a big CrossFitNWA day. I woke up early and did an awesome/unbelievably hard Hero WOD but felt good after it was over. Here's what it was:
"Murph"
Run 1 Mile
100 Pull-ups
200 Push-ups
300 Squats
Run 1 mile
Yes crazy! For lunch everyone had a huge cookout at Memorial Park in Bentonville. Everyone brought some yummy yummy food!
                                  Group picture at the picnic


It was great having a long weekend for the 4th of July. Andrew and I (well Andrew and Jeremy) shot fireworks at Andrew's parents Sunday night and we all ate yummy kabobs and hotdogs! 




                         Jonah/Adrienne watching some fireworks


If you're my friend on facebook I'm sure you've already seen but look what I got!!
Yes they're a little crazy/loud but I LOVE THEM!! I needed a new pair of Uggs and what a great color for HOG FOOTBALL!!! They have royal purple (so cute) too which I was tempted to buy but went for red.

Who's Big Brother fans???? Ok, so I used to make fun of my parents for watching this- because my dad would even watch it and he's not really big into TV shows except for this one and Survivor. Well when I was in grad school and pretty much stuck at home in the summer due to hard classes I'd take breaks and watch this with them. OMG- love this show! It starts tonight and I cannot wait. 

I'm so ready for tomorrow to be Friday even though it's been a short work week- pretty sad huh?
Have a great weekend, try to stay cool in this horrible heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment