Woody's

Woody's

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Passport gone BAD!

I know it's an interesting title for my blog- most of you know about my horrible passport but haven't seen the picture ; ) I finally decided to dedicate a blog to my horrible passport picture! BUT first, I need to talk about my busy weekend.

I'll talk about the TEAMworks Ukraine golf tournament first. It was Saturday morning at Stonebridge golf course in Fayetteville. I got there at 6am to help get everything ready and set up for the day. We had  great Silent Auction items. We also had really nice prizes for people that got a hole-in-one on 3 different PAR3 holes. One prize was a Harley Davidson motorcycle and a $2,000 gift card (I can't remember the other prize, sorry). Everyone said the tournament went really well! YAY! I didn't get to stay very long to see who won everything but took a few pictures while I was there.


Also on Saturday my SIL Kara got married- YAY! Friday night was the rehearsal dinner at the Garden Room on Dickson. We had some yummy food and everything was very nice. Saturday was the BIG DAY!!! All of us bridesmaids had different times to get our hair done at Spoiled. After hair, some gitls went to GLO to get their make-up done and some of us had Big Kara do ours. We all met back up at Botanical Gardens- where the wedding/reception was. It was a hot but FUN/beautiful wedding! It did end up raining later on in the night but it turned out great and didn't rain during the ceremony! Here's some pictures from the big day- Congratulations Kara and Shelby- love you both and happy for you. Have a wonderful marriage and great time in Costa Rica!!!

                                     Bridesmaids with the BRIDE

                                           All ready to go



                       flowers from the wedding I took home- pretty

Now for the passport gone bad! I got a passport last November after getting engaged for Andrew's and I honeymoon- even though we had not decided where to go yet. I got my first passport picture done at WalGreens with the last name Glenn- this picture is sooo good! Well, Andrew and I went on a late honeymoon so when I booked it I put Kara Woody. That meant getting a new passport. Well this time when I went, I had my picture taken at the post office. This one is horrific! Andrew said we I would be getting arrested just because I look like I'm going to hurt someone! Now, I'm finally revealing the pictures. Don't laugh too hard = )

                                                aw, good picture

AND
                                           AWFUL PICTURE
Seriously looks like a mug shot = ( I'm thinking about just using my maiden name everywhere I go so I can use that passport- I'M NOT KIDDING!!!  = )

Have a great week everyone. Football is almost here!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment