Woody's

Woody's

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

And the BIG DAY is.....

Well everyone Cooper has an arrival date! I'm gonna start with last week first-

We had a dr. appt. last Monday- I still hadn't dilated any (surprise, surprise) and my belly was still measuring at 34-weeks (I was 37 1/2 weeks last week) and it had been measuring small for about 3 weeks. He continue with routine check of his heartbeat and it went into the lower 20's but Cooper responded to him pushing on my stomach and it went back up which is good. The dr. wanted to do an ultrasound just to check how big he was and make sure he still had enough fluid since my belly was measuring small which means not much room for Cooper to grow. We had an ultrasound and everything looked great with fluid and he was moving around tons during the ultrasound. He did measure small (5 pounds, 8 ounces) but the dr. said he wasn't expecting me to have a big baby anyways because I'm small. However, Cooper is extremely cramped in my stomach which is causing him not to grow as well. The dr. discussed inducing me since I'm not dilating or effaced on my own AT ALL- so our plan leaving was going in late Friday night (14th) and Cooper would come sometime on Saturday (15th)  = ) The ultrasound tech was sweet and took some 3D pictures for us = )

First thing Andrew noticed is that he has his nose- and he's right he does = ) We're not for sure if that's a bunch of hair or just a shadow either- I'm hoping for a full head of hair!

Well today we had our last appointment until Cooper arrives- I don't know why but the Dr. moved up our due date 1 day! So he scheduled for me to be induced on Thursday at 5 and start the process of hopefully getting me dilating and contracting! Hopefully everything goes great and Cooper will arrive on Friday at some point! YIPPPEEEE!!! It really does feel like I found out forever ago I was pregnant but yet I can't believe the big day is here either!

Here's some shots of the nursery- it's all together except for the wall stuff = ) Nothing like waiting until last minute huh? I'm getting one of his canvases tomorrow and we have letters to hang up as well. So the walls are looking bare, but the goal is to get the other canvas and letters up before he gets here!


And this sweet little onesie and hat is what Cooper's wearing home = )

We had our last shower with our Crossfit family this past Sunday. We got lots of diapers/wipes (which is always needed) and other great goodies! 



Well I'm sure when I blog again it'll be tons of pictures of Cooper so get ready = ) If you think of us say a little prayer for a delivery with no complications and a healthy baby boy!
Have a great week
~Kara~

No comments:

Post a Comment