Woody's

Woody's

Sunday, December 2, 2012

37 weeks and waiting!

Well I'll be 38 weeks on Thursday and I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone. In one way seems like I've been pregnant for FOREVER, but yet doesn't seem like we'll have a baby very soon = )  All in all, it's been a pretty easy pregnancy for me. Now that I've gotten into the last trimester I have more days where I'm sore/uncomfortable or tired but it's not awful.  I'm still sleeping really good. I might wake up in the middle night but it's usually because I'm hot or hungry. However, I am ready and done being pregnant = ) Just ready to get back to my old body and not feel uncomfortable.
I started my weekly check last Monday and NOTHING! I wasn't expecting there to be anything but it would've been nice if maybe just a tad bit dilated or effaced. I go back tomorrow so we'll see if there's any change! The doctor said I'm still measure small (34-weeks) and that Cooper will probably be pretty small. I mean I'm glad he's not going to be an 8-pounder but I don't want him tiny and have to stay in NICU either. I've been eating quite a bit this week (for 2) because Dr. said I could stand to gain some weight too- so I'm anxious to see how tomorrow will go.

Big Kara helped me work on some wall art for the nursery yesterday and I'm going to have my SIL Kara cut out Cooper's initials with her Cricket to finish it before hanging. So stay tuned for those pictures.
                       We've got the carseat ready!

     Super cute thank you cards a girl from work got me

Mom and Dad came up for Thanksgiving and the last Hog football game. Thanksgiving night Andrew went to work security at Cabella's while mom, dad and I went to Bordino's for a Thanksgiving meal. They had their main menu plus some specials for Thanksgiving- which we all got and it was so YUMMY!!!

 Our Thanksgiving meal- turkey breast/leg, mashed potatoes, green beans and stuffing

          Mmmm...pumpkin creme brûlée and pumpkin cheesecake

Mom and I did a tiny bit of Black Friday shopping but mainly just to get out of the house- we didn't need anything specific but bought a few things for Angel Tree. Friday morning mom, dad and I got up early to start the tailgating for LSU!! Geez...it was a little chilly but we have some yummy gumbo and other cajun foods. Now just waiting in anticipation to see who our next coach is! At this point I think anybody will coach us better than what we had this year!



I cannot believe it's Dec. 2nd and it was 75* today!!! Don't get me wrong I love this weather but it's December and I want WINTER/SNOW!!!! Hopefully we get some around Christmas at least. Nala girl and I took advantage of the nice weather though and went for a long walk. She was one happy little girl

Have a great week!
~Kara~

No comments:

Post a Comment