Woody's

Woody's

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Sad Day in Hog Country = (

So I got the new iphone5 and wanted to try out the panorama picture feature. This was the sad Rutgers game = ( Today was another sad day in Hog Country when we lost to the Aggies- geez that was not pretty AT ALL!!! Some friends and I are headed to Auburn next weekend to cheer our hearts out- you never know maybe we'll pull out a win = ) If not at least the trip will be fun and a nice little getaway.


The other night Andrew and I tried out the new restaurant in the Promenade called Houlihans. They had a big variety of different food/drink items. It was pretty yummy and we had great service.
                      Andrew's fish tacos

                              My yummy stuffed chicken breast

Check out the cute clothes my mom got Cooper = ) 
Can't wait until he can wear this little jumper outfit- it looks huge but it's tiny in person

                         Cute little man jeans

Cooper will have some cute Hog stuff even if we aren't very good = ) I ordered him some cute buprcloths from a girl I went to High School with. She does great embroidery work- go to her facebook page: www.facebook.com/archer.embroidery. She also has a booth set up at Kutting Krew's in Farmington.


Everyone have a great week!
~Kara~

No comments:

Post a Comment