Woody's

Woody's

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

And the Hogs pull a win....

WOOHOO!!! The Hogs pulled a win this weekend and I got to experience it with some friends. 6 of us left from Branson, MO Wednesday night and flew into Atlanta; from there we rented a car and drove the 2 1/2hrs. to Auburn, AL. A lot of people have asked why did you fly? Well I'm 7 months pregnant and that would be miserable driving in a car for about 10hrs. and we found a cheap flight. We got in late Wednesday night along with a friend that drove from Fayetteville. Another person came from Tulsa area and met up with us on Thursday. We had a total of 8 and rented a house on a lake for the rest of the week. Some of us also got a little sunburnt at the game because it was like 85* while it was sleeting in NWA!!!

                                Walking into our house

                                     Mine & Whit's room






                     This was the downstairs area




      Out of place- but this brownie/ice cream was heaven on a 80* weather day in Auburn

                       View of the lake from the house

We went and ate at Amsterdam's which is a MUST. I got the fried green tomato w/egg sandwich and it was the best thing!! I could've ate another one for dinner

     Whit & I shared dulce de leche creme brulee- mmmmmmm
       
                  Watching Braves vs. Cardinals

We all thought this sign was hysterical- really 40.7 mill in debt- I can't imagine!

                             Auburn Stadium- nice but not quite as nice as our stadium

   The eagle that flies before the game- it was pretty cool


We carried around Aubi (the name of their mascot) everywhere with us and took random pictures. It's a ritual now


Andrew worked hard while I was gone and painted the crib for the nursery and put it all together! You can't tell in the picture very well but it's an antique white color and distressed. I LOVE it!! It also makes me feel a little bit better having the crib put together and makes everything seem a lot more REAL as well- can't believe we only have 10 more weeks!!! EEEEEEK! I had my glucose test last week and passed, but my iron is a little low so have to take iron pills along w/my prenatal ones. I start going every 2 weeks now and the Dr. said last week that everything looked good and baby measured with how many weeks I am. The belly has definitely gotten bigger as well! I'll try to remember to post a picture sometime soon (I know I've said this a lot). I've definitely have gotten to the uncomfortable stage of pregnancy b/c everything is EXPANDING!! However, it is my favorite part too because I can feel every time he moves now instead of just the kicking = )

Next up is getting the rest of my fabric this Friday and taking it to Lisa to have it made- I cannot wait to see it all done!

Have a good week!
~Kara~

No comments:

Post a Comment