Woody's

Woody's

Monday, August 20, 2012

The Big Gender Reveal Party

As most of you already know from facebook we are having a BOY = ) We're both very excited for little Cooper Jack to be here. Well first we need to get nursery in order then we'll be ready ha!

Saturday was the big reveal party. That morning mom and I hit up the farmer's market first to get our crepes! We couldn't decide if we wanted a savory or sweet one so we both got a savory one and I told mom we were getting a nutella/banana one to share! It was delish.

Afterwards we ran errands to get everything ready for the party. The theme was mustache/lips which matched the invite. I'll remind you all that Andrew knew the sex but I didn't know. I also didn't know  how I was finding out. All Andrew would tell me is that I was opening up something.
Here's some pictures from the party

I have to brag a little bit. I made mini baked corndogs (on the front big platter) and they were sooo good. Look it up on pinterest = )

After we ate some food, Andrew brought out the gifts for me to open to find out the sex of the baby.
First I opened up the little shoes (yes Amy those are skull/crossbones ; )- next was the bib set w/an E. I was kind of confused here because if it was a girl we were going to name her Emry (but then everyone helped me remember that there's an E in Cooper ha). The 3rd gift was the 2 Hog shirts.

The 4th gift was another cute little Hog set with an "R" letter.

And the last gift was the rest of the letters to spell Cooper = ) YAY IT'S A BOY!!


My SIL got Cooper this cute little onsie.

I also got some goodies for myself this weekend
                 I'm obsessed with these hairbands! They're the best

                     My new Crossfit shoes!

Have a good week!
~Kara~

No comments:

Post a Comment