Woody's

Woody's

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Catching Up!

Well I'm officially done with summer. This heat just puts me in a bad mood and makes it miserable to do anything. Hopefully fall will come soon and we will have nice fall weather for awhile.

I've been getting to meet some sweet little ones lately.

Danielle is a girl from my work who's a Physical Therapist. I went to take her some dinner and love on sweet Ansley.

Then I went to see Early (Crossfit Trainer at our gym) and little Blakely.

I've been eating some yummy yummy food lately.

Beef Rigatoni from Bordino's, brownie stix from Gusano's (yes they have brownies and you won't regret getting them), and yummy tomatoes from Bentonville Farmer's Market.

A nutella/banana crepe from Crepes Paulette on Bville Square (I actually had 2 b/c the first one he made w/walnuts and I still ate it then he insisted on me taking the correct one so I ate it too ha), and a yummy ham open face sandwich w/cabbage salad from Meridienne Dessert on Rogers Square.

Mmmmm.... Chicken Sausage spaghetti over spaghetti squash noodles. I love having the Fresh Market open up here in Rogers b/c now I can always find spaghetti squash and chicken sausage!!! The sauce is just tomato sauce, with homemade goat cheese (bought from Bville Farmer's Market), salt/pepper and basil. It was so yummy!!


Yeah, I ripped my hands again at Crossfit. This wasn't as bad as the last time I did it. What made me even more mad is they ripped when I slipped off the bars not while I was doing a pull-up. I know I'm crazy right ha!

Speaking of hoping for good Fall weather, I'm counting down the days until HOG FOOTBALL!!! 30 DAYS!!!

Pregnancy is still going great. I'm 20-weeks today and the stomach is growing! Jeans are definitely getting uncomfortable- they're fine when standing but not when sitting! I need to take a belly shot to show all you people saying there's nothing there yet =) My allergies are awful right now- which I don't really understand considering everything is dead! Lots of people at my work are sick with them too. It just stinks b/c I can't really take anything or don't want to load up on pills either.  We find out in 2 weeks what we're having and then let the FUN begin!!!

My sweet girl laying very awkward. I don't know how this is comfy.

This post was major randomness but that's me too.
Have a good weekend.
~Kara~

No comments:

Post a Comment