Woody's

Woody's

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Quick Update!

A week ago I went to Conway to see my parents and hang out with this cutie = )


Mom and I did some shopping but it was tax-free weekend (too many people) and SOOO hot- so we didn't last long! We did stop at a local place in downtown Conway and got some yummy food and homemade strawberry pie (mmmmm) and mom bought this cute little play mat (will work good for our wood floors) for baby Woody. The baby is already spoiled and not here yet!


Andrew and I had our 20-week ultrasound today! Everything looks great the doctor said and the baby is measuring right on track. Based on the ultrasound today the new due date is Dec. 22nd- so just 2 days later than the other due date BUT, you never know when a baby is ready to come out!
We got a bunch of great pictures but here's our favorite
Andrew found out the sex today but I'm the crazy person that wants to wait and be surprised with everyone at our Gender Reveal party this Saturday! Everyone thinks Andrew will leak- but I don't think he will b/c he knows I want to be surprised. It really isn't bothering me not knowing but I guess b/c I've told myself this whole time I'll find out Saturday. So you'll have to wait until the big announcement next week ; )

My sweet girl wanting on the bed soooo bad- Andrew let her when I was out of town b/c she didn't get much attention since he was working midnights and slept during the day. It broke my heart- but I said if I can't say no to a dog, then I won't be able to say no to a kid lol! I don't think she was happy with me.


Everyone have a great week! Getting cooler temperatures and makes me excited!

~Kara~




1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to find out!!! Eeek! I don't know how you can handle Andrew knowing!!

    ReplyDelete