Woody's

Woody's

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Full Swing

Christmas is definitely in full swing- lots of Christmas parties to attend. We also got a little bit of snow last week which made it feel even more like winter. I had no clue it was even suppose to snow until Andrew came and told me it did. I thought he was lying to me- but nope it did! So of course I had to snap a picture



Every year since I can't even tell you how old- a bunch of us girls that grew up together would get together for a Christmas Party. It was always at Whitney's house and her mom would have crafts for us to do. We might not of done it some years but we've started it back up. Now we go to April's since she has a kid friendly environment = ) It's always a lot of fun catching up with friends you've pretty much known since kindergarden! We each buy a $20 gift card and I read Charlie Brown Christmas Story (might have to change next year, too long) and pass around the gifts on certain words. I ended up with a Bordino's gift card! YUMMY!

                                  had lots of yummy appetizers

Pay and Hudson playing together- or maybe taking ornaments off the beautiful Christmas tree

Thursday night was my work's TEAM talent Christmas Pay. Lots of girls spend a lot of time practicing with all the kiddo and do a great job. I was helping backstage, but snuck out every once in awhile to watch. I love watching the kid's do what they love and they're so cute!

Friday I wasn't feeling the best but it was Andrew's weekend so I wanted to hang out with him. We decided to put my Bordino's gift card to use. I got the beef tenderloin rigatoni (a must have) and Andrew got the wildboar sausage with linguini. Afterwards, I wanted to go to the square and look at the lights- but it was too cold so I suggested we just drive around!


Saturday morning I woke up and my throat was on FIRE! I could barely swallow and felt like absolute poo! I went to the careExpress in Wal-Mart and got some good drugs to fight my sinus infection. I came back home and slept longer and felt so much better. Which was good because my work party Christmas party was saturday night. It was at the Springdale Country Club and the food was amazing as always, and the party was a blast. We bring $20 gifts and a poem was read and we switched around the presents. I got a coffee mug with some Starbucks coffee.

              Carmen and I- thank you for the pictures = ) Love ya!

                       With Tiffany


                   Speechies- of course not all but quite a few of us 

If you live in the Rogers area you need to start buying you steaks/chicken/pork whatever else at the neighborhood Wal-Mart off Champions (one by Pinnacle, I think champions is the rd.). I've been told it's meat from the Bentonville butcher (something like that, sorry I don't really know, ha)- I DO KNOW that the meat is always amazing! Andrew bought some stuffed chicken breast Sunday and cooked it for dinner. It was so so so good.

Monday I got up early and went to Tulsa with Cindy & Connie for a PECS (picture exchange communication system). It was a great conference and since we had to stay the night Monday we had to go to Cheesecake Factory. Yummy food pictures




Yep, tons of yummy food and I didn't even get a picture of our pumpkin cheesecake! 

Had to end the post of my sweet girl = ) We've started letting her stay inside while we're gone during the day. It's gone ok so far, knock on wood. Oh, and started letting her get on the bed again- hopefully no eating pillows again!


~Kara~


No comments:

Post a Comment