Woody's

Woody's

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Filled weekend

We had more Christmas parties this weekend to attend. Friday night was the Rogers PD Christmas Party. I'm bad and didn't even take a picture of Andrew and I, oh well. It was fun though with yummy food.

Back up a little- Friday after work I went to see a girl I worked with (Lacey) and her new baby boy Koen. He is absolutely precious and has the best complexion ever! It was great to catch up with Lacey since she's not working with us at TEAM anymore = (




Andrew and I went to one of our favorite restaurants on Thursday night, Table Mesa. I of course got my curry chicken burrito like always and Andrew got the pork sandwich. He's gotten the pork carnitas before but decided to go for the sandwich this time. I took a bite and it was quite yummy. While we were there I saw that they had started serving breakfast. We got a coupon to buy 1 entree, get 1 free. I was super pumped and told Andrew we were eating breakfast there saturday morning. So we woke up Saturday and headed to Table Mesa for some yummy breakfast. We met the Pomietlo's there and they loved it as well. Andrew, Sarah and I got the big breakfast burrito and I don't remember what Chad got (sorry Chad). If you like breakfast this is definitely a place to go. They serve breakfast on Saturdays from 9am-1pm, so you don't have to wake up super early = ) Of course a picture of the burrito minus the potatoes that come with it- they had to bring those later because took awhile to cook I guess.


After breakfast/lunch Andrew and I went to Fayetteville to go to Sears to do some last minute Christmas shopping. The Sear's in Bentonville is good for big appliances but not the smaller stuff. As I'm sure you're all aware town is a madhouse and the mall did me in. I couldn't wait to get out of that place! However, we got everything we needed so it was a successful trip. Saturday night we went to a Anderson, MO to a Christmas dinner at the Dill's house. Dill (Brandon) is a guy that works with Andrew- his wife made a delicious meal. It was a nice relaxing night.

Today I went to Pinnacle- which is not near as bad as NWA Mall thank goodness and Target to get last minute wrapping materials and some gifts. I got home and Andrew started wrapping for me- he's a great wrapper compared to my not so good wrapping skills. I believe he gets it from his mom just like his cooking skills = )

        Yay for presents finally wrapped, plus some under Hog tree

Most of you know, but growing up I always got to open presents early. I'm talking started opening up presents probably around Dec. 15th and would open up 1 every couple of nights. My mom can't stand waiting since the presents are there (I am the same way). So tonight I told Andrew I needed to open up one early. Especially since he got his Xbox360 a MONTH EARLY. He finally said ok- I let him pick the present = )

He nailed the color- of course I love it! It'll be great for the winter.

I can't believe Christmas is so close- the weather has been so nice it doesn't feel like it should be here already. I can't wait to go to Conway though and see my parents!! Oh and baxi  = )

Everyone have a wonderful Christmas with family/friends!

~Kara~

No comments:

Post a Comment