Woody's

Woody's

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Finally In

YAY!! So we got to close Friday and immediately started packing some stuff! Andrew left Friday around 6 to go to Downstream for his Bachelorette Party. My dad was here so we moved boxes all weekend and I set up the kitchen with all of our new stuff from wedding showers = ) I LOVED it!! It was nice to finally take everything out of the boxes.  Andrew got back sunday and he started moving the beds so we could stay at our place = ) So we've been staying at the new house since Sunday night! It is soooo much better than the townhouse!

My dad stayed with us until Wednesday- he was here doing some work for some people, but with all the rain will have to come back to finish. Andrew and I went and got more boxes throughout the week. He would go during the day before going to work and I would head over after work and grab more boxes. I didn't think I"d ever be finished. Well Kellye (my 2nd mom and Whit's mom) kept telling me she would help- I didn't think I really needed her because there wasn't much left at the townhouse. BOY was I wrong there was a lot left. She said she would go ahead and come help and so did Whit. They came yesterday and we got everything OUT of the townhouse! They're are moving machines!! I told Andrew we should've called them from the beginning because they know how to move ha!

We came back to the new house and started unpacking and setting up my guest room better and just put stuff away. I don't know why I thought I didn't have that much to do because there was LOTS! Big Kara kept offering to help too but again I told her I didn't have much- yep next time (which will be way later on) I'm telling people to come help even if I don't think I need any = )

Tonight (thursday) is the first night I've actually got to come home and just relax it's felt AMAZING! I was so excited to watch Grey's tonight and then Private Practice. But after seeing all the Facebook posts about Grey's I don't even know if I'll watch it since it's the singing episode. I'll just skip to Private Practice!

Oh and what is up with this crazy weather!! I looked out the window this morning and it looked like it'd be a nice day, but NO rained hard all day! It was crazy because there were even HUGE snowflakes mixed in with the rain in Rogers & Bentonville. It was a crazy thing to see! I'm ready for Spring!! My allergies can't take much more of these drastic weather changes.

I'm excited for the weekend- lots of stuff to do! Tomorrow night going to eat at Bordino's for my friend Sarah's bday. Saturday I have a work meeting for a little bit and my mom is coming to town = ) YAY!!! Saturday night I have people coming over to see the new house and celebrate almost getting married!!! WAHOO! Can't believe it's almost here!

Everyone have a great weekend!
~Kara~

2 comments:

  1. THe singing on Grey's was ridiculous.
    Yay for being in your house, can't wait to come and see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew had a bachelorette party?? That's weird...

    ReplyDelete