Woody's

Woody's

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Short & Sweet

Wow- well blogger has changed- I was just getting used to it too ha! Now I have to figure this one out = (


Nothing to exciting has really been happening lately. I can't remember if I mentioned this before, BUT a a bunch of ladies from my work have been training for a marathon. Or should I say most of us are doing a half-marathon. Ok, for all you people that are amazed that I do CrossFit does not mean I'm a good runner! I despise running!!! Well I take that back- I like it but in short distances, like a mile and that's it ha! Well we're up to 6 mile week UGH! I actually haven't ran it yet- whoops- getting a late start on the 6 mile. 
I went last week on the 5 mile run with a friend up at Crystal bridges trail in Bentonville. Oh I love this trail, so pretty!! However, my left knee started killing me! Had to stop and walk awhile. I've never had a knee injury so I don't know what's up with it. I had a PT (physical therapist) from work tape me (not just tape around my knee but fancy taping hehe) and my knee felt amazing!!! I finally broke down and went to RushRunning to get fitted for a new pair of teenies- and there's a big difference. I'm just anxious to run the 6 miles now and see how my knee acts.


Friday night I went over to Big Kara's to get started on my Halloween wreath. I bought all my stuff for it at Hobby Lobby when I could get it half off =) I also bought some at Michael's in Tulsa. Big Kara is awesome at wrapping the tulle and getting it right, so I just leave it to her! Here's the final product- I love it! Thanks friend- I owe you some tini's!


Did everyone watch the upset Saturday? I was a nervous wreck. Andrew and I went to Louie's in Rogers and hung out with some of his friend from work. It was a packed house!!! There was a Bama fan there and we had to have some words- told him he needed to calm the Bama cheering down = ) Don't worry I was nice about it. It was a very long day and I was exhausted from screaming at the TV.


This picture has nothing to do with the Bama game- but this is Whit, Drew and I in LR tailgating. Big Kara told me how we made the Arkansassports360 facebook page. So I had to share of course.


Today I went and ate lunch with Andrew's grandma. Andrew and her go out to eat some usually during the week, but it's when I have clients. So she finally got to take me. We went to MiMi's Cafe and it was yummy. Afterwards, we went to Gordman's and I found this cute little pumpkin, and yes I had to have it.

AHHHH- I can't believe the Ukraine trip is getting so close! I think I'm ready, maybe! Some people asked me about the flyer I put up last week. Amy, who is also going on the trip, has a better sized one, so here it is. Hopefully it's readable now = )



Who's excited for all the TV series to start back up? I'm super excited but have so much to watch- it's true and sad at the same time. I'm going to watch a new series called "Revenge". The first episode was very good. I definitely recommend it.
Also, I bought Bridesmaid's today and watched it. Love that movie! HILARIOUS!

My mom is coming into town this coming up weekend and I cannot wait!!! 
Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment