Woody's

Woody's

Friday, September 16, 2011

Picture Blog

Yes, I have lots to show and talk about- so get ready!


First, this weather is crazy- I have a feeling we're skipping Fall and going straight to Winter. I LOVE fall though- but it's ok (i guess). I'd rather have this weather than over 100* weather!


Last weekend I went to Conway friday night with my BFF Whit and her mom Kellye. We were pretty tired so didn't do much that night. We got up bright and early saturday to go cheer on our HOGS!! Little Rock tailgating is a must for everyone. The game was awesome because depending on your section you were suppose to wear a red or white shirt, and the student section wore blue. It looked great in the stands! The hog in the middle of the field was also red/white/blue remember 9/11.




Check out these rice krispie treats! How cute are those?!?! My friend, Whit, works for SAMs home office. I know I'm going to get her position wrong, but she has something to do with lead buyer for bakery department (did I get close whit?). Anyways, thank her for these because it was all her doing! In SAMs stores NOW! They went over great at the tailgate and taste so good!




      This is the one you need to thank for the awesome rice krispies = )


        Oh look at all that food- one of my favorite things about tailgating!


                                        YAY!! We got to see Drewbie!


                                   Perfect tailgate decorations










After the game we drove back home because I had to get up and catch a plane to VEGAS!!! My parents had booked their trip and I decided to crash with them = ) Thanks mom/dad for letting me. It was a nice break from work and we had a great time. It actually rained quite a bit surprisingly. When we got there it was raining & HAILING! Something I didn't think I'd ever see in a desert. It usually rained at night though which made for cool mornings walking the strip. We stayed at the Aria, which is located in the center of the strip next to the CityCenter shopping area. It's a fairly new hotel and really nice. 






Pretty chandeliers in Cosmopolitan. This hotel is nuts at night (like can't even walk through it) but during the day it was nice/calm.


                         Beautiful Bellagio water show




              Had to get my picture taken with Woody


               The pool at Aria, and the only day I got to lay out = (





              Pretty waterfall outside of Aria


               Yummy dessert that looked like a hot dog


 Nutella crepe anyone? OMG AMAZING! As you can see I did not stick to my zone meals 


                    Happy Birthday Dad! His birthday was on Tuesday


 I want this picture- at Hash House A GoGo- everyone needs to eat here if you like breakfast, which I love. It's at Imperial Palace and they're famous for their chicken/waffles (I need to try them sometime).


       Oh and they have huge pancakes- definitely share a meal with someone


                   Dad's biscuit & gravy pie- so good

             Mom and I love the Sex & the City slot machines- you can win big sometimes too!


Another thing to do while in Vegas is go to the outdoor Premiere Outlet mall. It a short/cheap taxi ride to the outlet with great shopping. I usually go to COACH to try to find a new purse but just couldn't find one I really liked. I've been wanting a small/lite traveling purse and found one at Dooney & Bourke- in my favorite color too = )


                       A Pink's hot dog- yummy!


          This would look quite funny in my house- but I still want it ha!


Another thing I always try to do in Vegas, is go to Bellagio and look at the garden display. It's always a different theme. Well this year it was under construction = ( We went the next day and they had done some stuff, so picture aren't great because still couldn't walk through it




Wow there's some Vegas pictures- it was a great trip and I had tons of fun! We ate at some really good places and just relaxed.


Since Andrew and I have our own house now, I love decorating! Well which is just now taking place with Halloween = ) I went to Hobby Lobby (which is my new favorite store) and they had tons of stuff 50% off. That's one thing I love about that place- if you find something you just wait about a week and it'll be 50% off. I could spend hours in that store which would get me in a lot of trouble! Here's some decorations I've gotten.






                            Love these vintage looking plates






                I need to find a place for these 2 pumpkins

We got our picture hung up and it looks great with the others. I'd try to take a picture of the whole room but kind of hard with my cell


The Ukraine trip is approaching!!! I can't believe it's almost here- definitely getting more nervous/excited thinking about it. There has been a lot of preparation for this trip by all and we could use others help = ) Some have asked how they can help- well you can either make donations or we have a registry where you can help us with our therapy materials to take to use with the children. I couldn't get the flyer with all the information to upload, so I took a picture of it in my e-mail. If you have any questions just get with me and I'll answer away =)






Tomorrow is game day!!! I'm not going this time, instead going with Big Kara and her daughter to see Katy Perry in Tulsa. Don't worry we'll still be cheering on our Hogs even in Tulsa! Everyone have a great week! Sorry for such a long post

No comments:

Post a Comment