Woody's

Woody's

Sunday, June 12, 2011

It's Wedding Season

It's summer and that usually means weddings! But I'll get back to the weddings we went to!

I need to tell you all about Andrew and I's experience at Pesto Cafe. We went Thursday night to celebrate a guys birthday that Andrew works with. There was about 10 of us at dinner. Anyways they bring out the meals and say "cannelloni" (which is what Andrew ordered) so he says mine. She sits it down and it looked exactly like lasagna and matched the bday boy's lasagna sitting next to him. So he says ma'am I think this is lasagna not the cannelloni. "No that's the cannelloni they all have layers" says the waitress. Andrew explains to her he's gotten it there before and it is usually in tubes like a manicotti- no she continues to argue and say it has layers like lasagna. Then goes to the kitchen comes back and says "OH wait! You have his cannelloni (said this to another guy at the table who ordered lasagna) and tells him right after she see's him taking a bite to switch Andrew with his dish. HELLO- are you crazy?? For 1 he just took a bite- for 2 the dishes look EXACTLY the same LASAGNA! Anyways she kept walking away when we were trying to talk to her and did not make us happy. Andrew told her he'd just eat the lasagna because he knows it's good to and didn't want to wait on actual cannelloni. It was quite a fiasco but he got his meal for free. I just wasn't impressed this time after that whole ordeal and usually they have pretty good service there but we had a bad experience.

                                   Bday boy's yummy cookie cake

Random picture- but went shopping Friday night for gifts and I had a cart full! Nothing for me all for future brides and little Hudson Romeo's first birthday gifts.
After shopping spree I met my friend Whit for a delicious rita and fajitas at Jose's.

Saturday I woke up around 5:30am to go help CrossfitNWA (the gym I go to). They were having a car wash/garage sale and all the donations went to Disposable Hero Project.  This project helps wounded soldiers and families of fallen soldiers. We raised quite a bit of $$$. I left before it was over to get ready because like I said earlier it is WEDDING SEASON.

Andrew and I had a wedding to go to at 3 and 6. We went to Kim/Scott's wedding in Tontitown and she looked gorgeous of course! After it was over we headed to Lincoln for Maggie and Jessie's wedding. Here's some pictures of the second wedding. I couldn't make it to the first one's reception so no pics = ( It rained really hard for just a bit during the reception and I was glad because it wasn't as hot- the hair still needed to go up though!

                 Me and the bride during reception- she changed into this dress


                             Craig was a dancing machine

It was a fun night but Andrew and I were exhausted and glad to get home to sleep!!

Today was April's son, Hudson's first birthday party!!!! The theme was rockstar and April had cute little decorations and he had such a cute outfit she ordered from Etsy (sad I didn't get a picture of him in his bday suit). Hudson fell asleep but momma woke him up a little later to open up gifts and eat some yummy cake!

                          Loved his little cake with guitars on it.




Check out this little cutie! I love this picture of Hudson (by Rachel Tate Photography). I can't believe how grown up he is. Also, I'm in love with the picture frame and will be going to get one!! I need a big one anyway for one of our wedding pictures and think this one will look great!

Andrew and I have 9 days until Jamaica!! AHHHH- cannot wait. It'll be so nice to get away together. I also booked my Vegas flight today for when I go with my parents in September. I figured by then I'll want another little vacation = )

Hope everyone stays cool in the weather- have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment