Woody's

Woody's

Monday, June 6, 2011

Highlights from the weekend

Geez- This weekend went by WAY TOO FAST! I got off work a little earlier on Friday and went to Conway to visit the parentals and I got to see this cutie!

                                  Look at the face- he was happy to see me!
Mom and I usually go to Little Rock to do shopping but this weekend we just to went to some Antique shops and little boutiques in downtown Conway. We also went to the huge shoe store in Conway (can't remember the name, sorry) and mom got a pair of cute TOMs. They're white with all different colors of elephants on them. What I thought was really cool is in the box was a bracelet with a letter. They went to deliver shoes to a little boy and that boy gave a bracelet because he was so excited about his shoes. So they're putting a bracelet in the box with all those certain shoes for us to get a gift in return. I thought it was a cool little story.
 I have also recently added a new pair of TOMs to my collection (yes collection, I have 13, I'm obsessed). A lady from my work got these and I had to have them as soon as I saw them

Andrew has been wanting a grill since we've pretty much moved into our house. We've been looking some on the internet and stores and I found one at Target that was a good deal. I texted Andrew pictures and he told me to "bring that badboy home".  The worker brought the grill out for me in it's box and it was HUGE! Mom and I had to call my dad to come get it with his truck. We measured and could've probably fit it in my backseat but that box is HEAVY- so we decided not to do that. SO Andrew has to wait until tomorrow when my dad can bring it down to him = ) I honestly can't wait either for some grilling out! Andrew is a great cook and loves to grill and that's one of my favorite things about summer is grilling! Here's the pictures that I sent him = )



This is what I'm excited about- look at those kabob sticks! Can't wait for some tasty kabobs!
And yes, I know we could still make kabobs without those sticks BUT it just made me excited to try one!


Last Thursday I got a lovely package delivered! My ROOMBA!!! I was so excited about this because I have a big dog that sheds like no other = ( After I got home sunday I got it out and we put it together- this thing is AMAZING! I definitely recommend for everyone! It does such a great job- and our wood floors even look more shiny like we mopped! Nala is not fond of the roomba = ) Here's a video of her running from it ha!

Sunday night Andrew and I went to his parents from a family cookout since his aunt/uncle and cousin was in town. It was soo yummy (yes I had some hot dogs). Geez it is HOT outside though and it's only the beginning of June! I cant only imagine how the rest of summer will be UGH! I don't do good with heat!

Hope everyone stays cool!


No comments:

Post a Comment