Woody's

Woody's

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Survived & Randomness!

Well I started back to work on Monday the 25th. I was kind of excited to go back because my work moved offices and the new one is sooooo NICE and I hadn't gotten to work in it yet. Little Cooper actually got to spend the whole day with his daddy since he was off work so it wasn't too bad knowing he was with him. Don't get me wrong I missed my boy but I was like ok this isn't too bad. Andrew even sent me a picture = )

Then Tuesday we took him to the sitter for half a day and daddy went and picked him up. Well then Wednesday hit and it was Cooper's first full day at the sitter and it was different then- I worried about if he was doing ok and how he was. His sitter is sweet and sent me a picture of him which made my day = ) Thursday it hit me big time and I cried- I don't know why it hit me later in the week but it just hit me and I realized this isn't like just leaving him for a bit, it's leaving him everyday and I don't get to spend all day/everyday with him! I got another picture Thursday from my friend Early (her mom watches Cooper for us). Anyways we did survive and it'll take some adjustment but I look forward to weekends even more now and spending more time with my sweet boy = )

Cooper and I went to Conway this weekend to visit my parents and I had a wedding to go to on Saturday in LR. Cooper did GREAT driving to Conway and back home! I just fed him and we left right after and he slept the whole way, which made it very nice! He had a great time with Nana & Grandpa and got a bunch of goodies from them.

It's sideways but Cooper loves his new toy from nana/gpa- it sounds like a rainmaker

Saturday I met up with Big Kara and her husband/daughter for our friend Drew's wedding! She was a gorgeous  bride and so was the wedding!

Drew's husband is a Dr. so instead of doing a grooms cake they did a shot bar. (That's a "K" for their last name but it got cut off) I thought it was such a cute idea and really pretty. It's hard to tell but there's a stethoscope frozen inside and fruit/glasses
On Friday, Andrew watched Cooper while I worked in the morning since he didn't go to Conway with us. He sent me this picture of Cooper and wrote "too soon?"
 Ha, check out Nala too, she's like "ummm, what's wrong with him"- Andrew said he thinks he would've liked it but he was hungry in this picture too.
So today we thought we'd try it again and he LOVES it- his feet just don't quite touch yet. Next time we'll have to put stuff under his feet- we just bounced him for awhile in it to see if he liked it.
I still can't believe how time flies by and how big Cooper is getting. He can't wear any NB clothes anymore and wears 0-3 month clothes and some 3-month ones. He's such a happy baby = )

**So I have question for mommy's out there or daddy's- Cooper is pretty much sleeping through the night now except for waking up at 2am. However, all I do is change his diaper (b/c soooo full) and put him back down and he crashes. I don't really know how to stop that 1 middle night wake-up to where he sleeps through the night- not that I'm complaining because he's a great sleeper.
 I don't want to NOT change his diaper b/c it's always so full and I don't want him getting a diaper rash- but I'm afraid if he gets used to waking up at 2am he always will for a very long time- maybe not though? Anyways- this ever happen to anyone or what did you do?

Now just random picture time!


I bought these closet dividers from Etsy- makes Cooper's closet much more organized with clothing sizes = )

 Watching momma get ready- I know they're gonna be best buds when Cooper gets older
 A night out with friends for passing the Nurse Exam and starting a new job! Woohoo Amber! We went to 21c Museum Hotel- if you're up the Bentonville area I recommend it. They have these green penguins everywhere and like for people to move them around the place anywhere you want. Yes, it gets quite interesting!


Well here goes another week of work and taking Cooper to the sitter = ) Come on weekend ha! Have a great week

~Kara~

2 comments:

  1. Aw, I bet it was so hard to leave him! Hopefully it will get easier soon!! I just can't get over how cute he is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's so cute!!! and i will need sedatives my first week back to work, pretty sure of it. i have no advice on the diaper thing, i am sure you already change it right before you go to bed? changing brands?

    ReplyDelete