Woody's

Woody's

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy 3 months!

I cannot believe our baby boy is 3 months old!! I'm about to start my 4th week back to work and it definitely doesn't feel like I've been back to work that long! Time needs to sloooowww down = )

To Cooper: You're such an easy-going, sweet boy. There's nothing better than waking up to your smiling face. Your daddy and I cannot get enough of you. We love you so much!

Cooper is sleeping through the night now in his crib. I figured out the diaper and waking up at 2am routine. My SIL had said how she double diapered her first son during the night. Cooper is in size 1 diapers so I put a size 2 diaper around that and it fixed the problem =  ) He doesn't wake up anymore because his diaper has soaked through- YAY!! He's still not consistent on a wake up time. It ranges from 5am-6am and sometimes I have to wake him up to feed him before I take him to the babysitter. My favorite thing is going into Cooper's room in the mornings and seeing him so happy and smiling!

Andrew had to go out of town this past week for work and I had a conference in LR on Thursday. So Cooper had his first overnight stay at his great aunt Darcy's house. I was sad but it was better than taking him to her house at 4am = ) She said he did great.

Now just some pictures-
                  Those crazy eyebrows
           I thought this looked funny- daddy being silly
 I finally got some frames for some of the newborn pictures- now to decide where to hang them. It's crazy how much he has changed
Cooper loves going to the gym and watching everyone workout and he gets tons of attention =)

 Daddy helps a lot in the mornings while I get ready for work ha- they love sleeping together

 Grandpa was in town and Cooper told him lots of stories

Uh-oh, the babysitter sent this to me a week ago. Sweet picture but the Speech Pathologist in me is screaming "TAKE THAT THUMB OUT OF YOUR MOUTH" =)

We introduced Sophie the giraffe to keep us from sucking on our thumb ; )


We spent some time at MiMi and Papa's (Andrew's parents) house this weekend because MiMi got to come home- YAY!!! She went and saw Dr. Travis at Highland in Rogers on Friday and got better news than they thought they would. Her bone marrow biopsy came back and the leukemia is curable rather than just treatable like they thought. Dr. Travis said she still needs to go through another chemo round but maybe just a 5-day one instead of a 7-day one. She will be leaving this week to go back to LR for this treatment- please keep her in your prayers for a quick recovery and NO complications (which happened the last round chemo) and that the chemo works and she gets to come home very soon!!!
  Cousin time with Jude who is a month older- it was cute watching them coo to each other
 I had to post this picture- little man is tired and cranky! He didn't get very good naps in today- he pokes out his bottom lip and it's so pitiful but so cute at the same time. This wasn't the best picture of it but I'm going to keep trying ha! He'll go from a smile to poking out the bottom lip and let out a cry- it's quite hysterical! He wants to be happy so bad but wants to cry too.

Happy 3 months sweet boy (he looks so much bigger in this picture!!) We love you sooo much- I can't imagine life without you
At 3 months- you're sleeping through the night, bringing toys up to your mouth, had your first over-night stay, sucked your thumb, eating formula mixed with breastmilk (2oz of each), laughing & cooing tons, growing out of almost all 0-3 month clothes

The weather is getting nicer and I love it!! Enjoy the nice weather (with the exception of today).
~Kara~

No comments:

Post a Comment