Woody's

Woody's

Monday, January 14, 2013

1 MONTH

I can't believe our baby boy is 1-month today! Time is definitely flying by.


Haha, I love this look he's giving me- probably thinking you're crazy mom

We started transitioning Cooper into his crib this week- yes, some might think it's early but we decided to start now. I wanted to do it while Andrew was off work too because I figured none of us would get sleep for awhile letting him adjust to it. He actually is doing very well with it. He does cry in the beginning when we lay him down but it's not for very long and we let him just cry it out. Cooper was getting in the habit of being wide awake until 1am and that's fine now while I'm on leave but it's not gonna work when I have to go back to work. So this is one main reason we decided to transition to the crib to let him get in the routine of having a bed time = )


Cooper had his 1-month check-up last Friday. Ugh I did not want to go to the Dr. with all this flu going around but we had to go. We had a great check-up and our little chunky munky had gained over 2lbs!!!! He now weighs 8-pounds & 10-ounces. We can tell he's gotten bigger with his little gut and chunky cheeks but I figured he still weighed under 8 pounds, but I was WRONG = ) I'm ok with that though and was glad he's a growing boy. We're still wearing newborn clothes and can fit in some 0-3 months clothes but I don't think it'll be long until we say bye "newborn" clothes!

              He was not a fan of getting his ears/eyes checked






Who's watching the Bachelor this season? It's like a train wreck that I just can't quit watching!! However, I do like Sean but some of those girls, woooo, they're nutso!! It'll be an interesting season to say the least.

Who has been watching the NFL playoffs?!? WOW- they have all been great games- luckily my Falcons pulled out a win. Hopefully they'll pull off another one next Sunday and be in the SuperBowl!! I'm sad though because I do not watch football to be over! Countdown is on for April 20th's Red/White game!! WPS!

Have a great week!
~Kara~

No comments:

Post a Comment