Woody's

Woody's

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Pictures of the week

It was a wonderful week with some good weather. I'm hoping Spring is coming and going to stay! Here's some pictures describing my week

Fat Tuesday was last week and a girl at my work (Christina) brings a King Cake with a baby in it. It's oh so yummy and I couldn't resist and maybe had about 3 slices- whoops! So good and pretty- Shannon got the piece with the baby


I am competing in the Crossfit Games this year. No, not because I'm good but for the experience and I got peer-pressured into it honestly ha! Each week (for 5 weeks) Crossfit will post a new workout on Wednesday nights for everyone in the WORLD to do. This week was get as many Burpees as you can in 7min. Never thought I could be so sore from Burpees in my life. Youtube Burpee if you don't know what it is as I can not show you ; ) I got 74 burpees- would've been nice to get to 80 mark but I'll take it.


It was a big wedding weekend for my friend Billye (Bib). Friday night I helped Whit cook some dinner and get some last minute wedding stuff done. We cooked penne a' la Betsy from Pioneer Woman's website. It was really good and very easy pasta dish.



Saturday was the big day for Bib & Jeremy- the wedding was gorgeous and Bib looked amazing- I'm so happy for them and wish them a crazy/fun-filled life.

                      A photo booth




     They left with the Fight Song playing



                              Getaway Car




        Mark aka the awesome photographer and my date after the wedding

                               Cullins

                     Silly Boudreaux- WOOOOOOOOOOOO

Have a great week
~Kara~

No comments:

Post a Comment