Woody's

Woody's

Monday, May 23, 2011

Eventful

Have you all been missing me = ) I didn't do my weekly blog last week- obviously nothing too exciting happened! Except for a yummy dinner with friends at Bordino's and some Waffle House. Yes that's right, anytime I'm at Dickson Street I have to have Waffle House. Especially if I'm with Big Kara (b/c she's obsessed) but not gonna lie I love breakfast for dinner and this Waffle House is sooo nice compared to others (for now anyway).

I did get to finally try Ruth Chris steakhouse! Thanks to my BFF Whitney inviting me one night to go eat with her and her friends. We just sat in the bar area and got some steak sliders- OMG so yummy!!!! If anyone wants an early dinner they have appetizers half off M-Th until 7pm. So the sliders we got were $6 and so so good! Definitely will be taking Andrew so he can try it out!

This past weekend Drew came into town (YAY) so Andrew and I met up with her at Rolando's for dinner in downtown Rogers. I love this place- mexican food but a little bit different. Saturday I had errands to run during the day and that night Andrew had kept asking me if I had plans- I said nope just hang out with you. I mentioned maybe rent "Meet the Fockers" going to grab pizza- Andrew NEVER turns down pizza and didn't really say anything! I couldn't believe it and said "WHAT?!? You don't want pizza"- so he asked what about Bonefish? UMMM yes please! Always down for Bonefish! But we better had left right then considering no reservation and graduation day for Bentonville- but someone was sneaky and had already made a reservation to celebrate our 1 month of being married = ) I was so excited to know we would actually get a table ha! It was PACKED and we went at 6! Andrew had fish (dora, the special) and I had the pork (fontina chop) AMAZING! Oh and we got some strawberry shortcake- they only have in the summer, and it's so so so good! And of course some yummy tini's!

OMG failed to mention that we babysat a dog this week for our friends Chad & Sarah who were in Jamaica for their honeymoon. Oh little Bella is her name and she's a weenie dog. Sarah I'm about to call your dog out- she is not potty-trained! Not that they haven't tried Bella just does not care! SO Bella lost her privileges to stay in the laundry room from playing in her poop!!! Glad Andrew came home to that one- so we let her stay in Nala's big crate. Well then Nala stayed in the laundry room and saturday after running errands I came home to this!

                            And another view
Oh yes I just couldn't believe it! Nala has never done anything like this- so I'm guessing she was just mad about another dog being on her turf! Because she had toys in there to play with! SO Nala was not on my good list either at this point.

I can't believe all this weather that has been going on! I can't imagine being in Joplin and going through everything they are! I watched a youtube video today of the tornado that went through the gas station- a lady inside was videotaping it. You couldn't see anything but just hear the screams and the tornado! UGH GAVE ME CHILLS and definitely got teary eyed. I know tons of churches and businesses are taking donations of pretty much anything to give- I donated a large bag of clothes today to Keller Williams on Joyce next to TEAM in Fayetteville. There are still people waiting to hear if there family in Joplin is ok or not- just horrible. Hopefully we don't get any more tornado warnings here but I have a feeling we will = (

On a happy note wedding pictures are finally up! YAY! Now just layout of album and figure out which pictures we want to order.

Pretty flowers I got from a client- made my day!

My sweet Nala girl taking over Bella's toy (whoops owe Bella another toy too Sarah)

Hope everyone has a great week! Try to stay safe and dry. Next is memorial weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment