Woody's

Woody's

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Mrs. Woody

That's right it's official FINALLY! I'm Mrs. Kara Glenn Woody.  I haven't officially changed my name yet (ugh dreading the social security office) but I'm going to drop my middle name and use my last name. I haven't had a chance to write out Kara Woody on anything yet- but I know especially with writing my notes for work on my kiddos will be a challenge! 


First, I'm going to put some photos from a Wedding shower I had awhile back at Mermaid's & of Vegas (Bachelorette Party). Kellye had her camera and took a lot for me and made me a CD. Thanks Kellye. PS- there will be lots of pictures for this post
                                                Whit & I before the shower




                                              Bride & Bridesmaids


                                          At XNA- ready for Vegas!!


                                     In the Limo headed to the Wynn


                                            Margaritaville with 100oz rita


                                  The girls in Vegas- minus my mom and Kellye
Mom and I


                                     Our cute shirts = )


                             In front of the waterfall outside of the Wynn


Wedding festivities started Thursday! I asked off work for Thursday & Friday so I could get last minute errands ran. Andrew was off as well so we ran around for awhile on Thursday to get the last of my to-do list done and to get our marriage license = ) I was glad we could do everything in Rogers instead of going to Fayetteville to get our license. 


Friday morning my parents got here pretty early. My mom, Kara W. and I went to Sunny Nails to get our nails/toes done. It was both of their first times to go there and they both liked it- of course, who wouldn't! After that we headed to the Green Bean Cafe. Ok people- if you haven't tried this little cafe in Rogers at Village on the Creeks it's  MUST! I believe they are only open M-F during the day though. They have soups, salads and sandwiches but make everything fresh when you order. It's sooooo good! Anyways, after lunch we all went back to my house to meet Lacey (co-worker) to give her most of everything to decorate for the wedding. Lacey and Sarah were lifesavers for me and decorated for me all day on saturday before the wedding! 


After giving her everything, Kara headed back to Fayetteville to get everything ready for rehearsal night & mom and I headed to SAMs to get plates/forks/napkins because I seriously almost forgot to get this stuff for the reception. Um...yes...that would've been interesting trying to eat everything! After getting those we headed to Fayetteville to the check-in at the Cosmopolitan to get ready for rehearsal dinner. (Now more photos from Kellye. Bethany Hill was my photographer- she's great/easy to work with, can't wait to see her pics from the wedding)!!
                                My beautiful bridesmaids




After rehearsing for the "big day" everyone went over to Bordino's for the rehearsal dinner. We had the room upstairs that had the balcony overlooking Dickson St. It was a bit rainy that night (well on weekend ha) but it wasn't pouring down yet! The dinner was delicious (thanks barbara and clay)! Everyone had a salad and then I had the chicken fettucini of course! We also had petit fors that were delicious as well. After dinner, some of us girls went downstairs to have some tini's and went to Buster's for a bit. It started raining pretty hard and getting late so we all went back to get some rest for the big day!
Saturday we all woke up around 9-9:30 to start getting ready! I woke up feeling good, not nervous or anything = )
                                     Watching and waiting for my turn to get ready

About halfway through everyone getting ready, I really wanted to go to the Town Center to see how it was looking. 
                               Whit with Andrew's cake ha


                                             Giving the fish kisses




                                       Make-up time


                       The aisle runner I ordered for the ceremony


                                   YUMMY


                                   Love my cake


              We used lights from Event Production Group (Richard)- he was great to work with


This is when I started getting nervous- once I actually got to the Town Center and started getting dressed


                           Here comes the red eyes- please ignore


                                            Jonah and I 
                                       
                 Only time you'll ever see my dad in a tux!


                                            Groomsmen


                                                Gotta have a fun photo


                                               Andrew and his parents


                                                Kellye and I


                                     
                                     Some BFF from high school


                                         Picture of the reception room


Everything went great that day! No big surprises or anything- which was good = ) Towards the end of the night (around 9) I had Cody (from Dickson Street) bring us some hot dogs!! If you don't know me, then you don't understand my love for hot dogs. Most of you are probably saying oooo gross- but I LOVE them!!! And yes I got some on my wedding night = ) Thanks Cody!!!




That night it was pouring down rain- I was so thankful I had everything at one place and somewhere that had a parking deck! No one had to get wet at all from the rain! Andrew and I went back to the Cosmopolitan for the night. We will be going on our honeymoon to Jamaica the end of June. I CANNOT WAIT! Thanks everyone who made it to the wedding- I had a blast and thought it everything was perfect!!


Try to stay dry the rest of week!
~Kara~

1 comment:

  1. You were a Beautiful Bride & EVERYTHING was Wonderful!!!! GREAT job, Mrs. Woody!!!!

    ReplyDelete