Woody's

Woody's

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Family Update

Thought I'd do a little family update since I hadn't in awhile. Andrew and I have moved to "old people" land- yes that's right Bella Vista. I know I know, you think we're crazy. Andrew found the house during his random looking online and drove by it and loved it! His #1 priority on the list for a house was a big garage for a future boat. In case you didn't know, my husband is a huge fisher!

So, he found the house and showed it to me. I liked it but I was still a little hesitant just because it was in Bella Vista. We drove out to Bella Vista and would drive around looking and the more we did the more I started liking it. I just love how quiet it is and it's so pretty. We also started looking more online at houses (bella vista and in bentonville) but realized it was a lot cheaper to buy in Bella Vista. Yes, places in our price range in Bentonville but we wanted out of a neighborhood (well my husband did). We looked for about a month in Bella Vista with our realtor and went back to first house we looked at (the one we live in now) and decided to put in an offer with a contingency of ours selling. We put our on the market and ended up selling it in 4 days!!! It was a good thing too because someone offered more than we did and we had 24hrs. to take our contingency off our house! It must have been all meant to be because that same night we had to decide we got an offer (for our asking price) and the rest is history!! = )

I absolute love our new house- we have way more room. Traffic in Bella Vista is not bad at all either like some people think. Yes there's traffic but it's nothing compared to that stupid interstate traffic!

Bye bye old house- I was so sad Cooper wasn't in the picture but he was at MiMi and Pawpaw's while we finished up last minute packing

      Yay our new house! Now I need to take a family picture of us all
      We spend many nights outside now that it's fall
This was an awful pink salmon color (see picture below) but my dad came into town and painted for us! We're lucky we know a good painter ; )
                                 Before

After- We decided to put hog stuff in the kitchen at this house, it was all in Andrew's man cave, but Andrew's man cave is the basement now and we need to finish it up first (it might be awhile before we do that).
Dining area overlooking the woods outside- we have a huge deck outside as well. It's so peaceful and we see deer quite a bit- I LOVE it! There's just some pictures of our new house

Football season has officially started (yes awhile back) and I love it. I just wish fall weather would be here more. Andrew and I have season tickets to the Hog games and we're very thankful our parents have been watching Cooper for us while we cheer on our Hogs. I didn't expect us to be awesome this year, but some games I feel like we should've won. I think Coach B has great potential and hopefully we'll be a lot better next year or the next.

          Vampire Weekend concert at the AMP

This guy also just switched to Narcotics at Benton County Sheriff Department and loves it! He has off saturday and sundays so it's nice to have a weekend with him = )

Every year I got to one away game with friends. This year we found cheap flights to Orlando from XNA and decided to go to FL game. We rented a car and drove to Gainesville from Orlando (about 2hr drive). This was my first time to leave my baby boy for this long. I was sad and anxious but knew I would have to do it sometime. He was in great hands with his daddy and Andrew's parents. I got lots of pictures sent to me and facetimed with Andrew some. We had a good time even though our Hogs lost.

 We always buy a stuffed animal of the mascot to have as a souvenir and we take the mascot everywhere with us. Yes, call us crazy but it's fun = )
                  Albert the Florida gator


On Sunday we drove back to Orlando and decided to go to downtown Disney- it's just an area that's free to walk around shops and restaurants. Walking through everything got me so excited for when we bring Cooper- of course when he's older.
            





Chalk art on the sidewalk- my favorite 2



We couldn't have a post without a picture of this sweet boy = )



No comments:

Post a Comment