Woody's

Woody's

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Keeping Busy

Life has been pretty busy lately. Last weekend Andrew competed in a Crossfit Competition (HOA4) in Springfield. Our gym took 3 different teams and they all did awesome! Especially considering majority of them have never competed. Andrew's team ended up winning 1st place in the Scaled Division (there's an RX division too where there's more weight or more reps of certain movements or harder movements). The competition was so much fun to watch and experience. It definitely makes me can't wait to be able to workout like I used to.

                                 Andrew's team

                         Andrew doing sled pushes

                            Max rep for 2 cleans

              Everyone from Terra-Firma that competed!! Love my Crossfit Fam!

This weekend was NWA Holiday Boutique in Springdale and Holiday House in LR. Friday after work I ran by Springdale and looked then headed to Conway and went to Holiday House the next day. I got some gifts for people for Christmas and got Cooper an outfit = ) 

                  How stinking cute is this? I couldn't pass it up

I also ordered a onesie from Pink Lilli which will be his coming home outfit along with an elf hat from Etsy. His onesie has 2 little elf feet and says "Lil Elf" under them. Yes I'm not 100% sure if he'll be here before Christmas but he'll still be wearing a Christmas outfit because he's our little Christmas Baby = )

Little man's bedding is almost done and Lisa was so sweet and sent me some sneak peak pictures!! So I decided to go ahead and share one too. I absolutely love it and can't wait to see it all in person and get it in his room. Lisa did an amazing job.

I'm 34 weeks now and it blows my mind how close he is to being here. After this week I'll start going to the Dr. every week- EEEEEKKK!!! 

If you love some pretty eyeshadows, better yet Urban Decay eyeshadow, then you need to go to Ulta and get this set.

                     You open up the top part and it's NYC lit up- very pretty

                 The picture doesn't do the colors justice

A girl from my work is leaving this week to go to Ukraine to get her sweet little girl she's adopting. Please think of them and pray for safe travels and that everything goes smoothly with everything.

Have a great week!
~Kara~

No comments:

Post a Comment