Woody's

Woody's

Monday, June 25, 2012

Craziness

Yes, I'm pretty much CRAZY!! Razorback baseball made it to the world series and me and a friend from work (Tiffany) decided to go and watch Thursday night. Well that doesn't sound crazy does it? It gets better...We left work at noon on Thursday drove the 6hrs (well took us 5 1/2) to Omaha, watched the game at 8 then drove straight back to Rogers! Now does it sound crazy = ) I'm just glad we weren't the only crazies- there was quite a few of us. We got back into town around 5:30am, I slept for about 45min and woke up because I had to be at work at 10. I could've slept longer but I woke up when Andrew got home and wasn't tired so just decided to get up and Nala girl and I went for a nice morning walk. If I would've slept a couple more hrs. then got up I have a feeling I would've felt miserable!!!


                Too bad we lost, but it was still fun!


Friday after work around 2 Andrew, Sarah and I left for Dallas. Chad (Sarah's husband) had to work a little bit late so caught a flight to Dallas and still beat- I know lucky dog! He rode back home with us though = ) Friday night was the Coldplay Concert- they put on a great show and sound awesome live! I highly recommend seeing them- Andrew and I have seen them twice now and I'd go back in a heartbeat.
They handed out light up armbands that lit up to the music- it was AWESOME! However, mine didn't work but Andrew gave me his ha





                                 Before dinner Saturday Night

I think I might still be a little exhausted from all the festivities over the weekend but it was all worth and I had a BLAST!! Now if the weather would get better!
             This is what my car read after work- I had been driving for about 20min. and usually the temperature will go down b/c my car had been in the sun all day- OH NO it went up to 103* by the time I got home like 30minutes later!!! No, I'm not a fan of summer- I can't stand sweating just walking into Wal-Mart. Oh well, hopefully Fall will come early = )

Everyone have a great week! Think about your pets in this hot weather = )
~Kara~

No comments:

Post a Comment